Keesha - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her too....not her laugh so much....but I think she seems like a nice person. I would really like to see her team up with Angie and Dan..maybe Memphis (still on the fence about him) but the other three could really rock the house, if they would just align...(sighs)

Well when I look back at my time here (was under some other name but lost it before) I notice that throught the ages liking Janey, Dani, Natalie, and Keesha I get hit alot less liking Keesha than the others :-p

Yes I can admit the laugh can be a bit much at moments...other times I think it's cute

-Kyo

I think I am gonna make it official and change today once my photoshop gets up and running and I make my avatar...then I have two avatars for a couple other folks here

Sorry Dani...I didn't leave ya for Natalie...but I think Keesha is a better player

-Kyo

Do you really think Keesha is a better player than Dani was???

keesha is better at the social game but if she makes to the end al her two facedness will cost her the game just like dani

she butter up each hg with what they want to hear

flip flopper, if not going her way....but got to admit she's a great pot stirrer.

so far she is getting away with it

i cant wait till it catches up with her

the hg needs to compare notes fast

I think most of the house sees her as the floater she is...

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I would love if it could play out like that^^

I hope anybody EXCEPT Libra or April win HoH and put their sorry a$$e$ up on the block... Would make for an entertaining week...

She proved she is not just another "sheep" that Libra can control

Sort of. She did admit that she was friends with Stephen, but backed down from Libra when Libra confronted her. Also, she did say she would have never used the POV - and I think that is true.

So, in the end...she is being controlled.

She did try to get Libra nom'd...by talking to jessie and michelle...but they didn't bite and ultimately Steven sold her out. She had no choice but to deny deny deny...

Archived