Keesha - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Libra and April go up if someone not them wins... April will break down cause she would be up there with Libra... If one is taken off, put up Ollie! (Even though I don't like Michelle, she is part of Angie/Memphis/Jessie allaince... I don't think/hope she wouldn't be going up...)

Is Keesha really floating? I can't tell I guess... I thought that was just her strategy...

her and michelle are my least fav hg

because all they do is gossip

she wants every to do dirty work of libra and april but never mention she can do it by winning hoh

nope she sucks at it

and instead of quitting she keeps it up

yeah she needs to be made an example of

Keesha is way too paranoid and insecure. She thinks everyone is always talking about her, doubting her...and her feeling like she has to constantly prove herself and defend herself is getting exhausting!

Keesha and April are having a girl bonding time and they are both saying that Libra has played them both. They are saying that Libra tried to turn them against each other.

:party_smilie:

Nothing against the Keesha alliance, I totally dig her, but don't love her, and will prolly never meet her, but she is who I have chosen as my fav... She is EXTREMELEY HOT, IMO, and she's friendly with everyone (good gameplay) and pretty much stays off the radar... I really believe she'll make it far!!!

Keesha is putting nails in her coffin. Why is talking smack about Libra to Jerry and Renny?

Now she's telling Memphis. She's being stupid. She should her mouth shut until she can actually get Libra on the block. What is she doing? Now she's telling Jessie. I'm guessing Michelle will be next.

In my opinion, she is planting seeds with the outsiders... She's making Libra the target and getting everyone to notice, but, it could possibly be too early, she shoulda waited till after the POV ceremony... Either way, anyone can win HoH except for Libra, in that case, Keesha could see herself on the block... Some may see the dumb blonde, big ti_s, *Me included, LOL*, but by playing all sides it keeps the target off of her!!!

Sorry Marty, but I think "Brokeback" will be leaving on Weds... I'm thinking Backdoor Libra next week, regardless of who wins HoH (Except April/Ollie) *Again, one can only wish*

Archived