Keesha - Week 2

CeCiMom

I think she is playing the game great.. She badmouths Libra to Renny, then goes to Libra to reconfirm they are still to the end. She plays Memphis and Jessie and Angie has her back as well..

I love the fact she was telling Steven she would win the POV for him but 2 mins later, telling the others she wouldn't use it.. And in the end she still comes out clean..

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry has deemed himself Skreesha's Knight in Shining Armour.

He doesn't want to see her cry.

She and Jerry are both hungry. Jerry wants a nice meal and Skreesh will take bread and butter.

Jerry proceeds to snow Skreesha..."talk to me once in a while." says Jerry. He's setting up sides for the big Libra kill.

GO JERRY!!!

I felt bad for Jerry when he told Keesha he was lonely. I'd never make it on a game like BB because I'm too soft hearted.

I think she is playing the game great.. She badmouths Libra to Renny, then goes to Libra to reconfirm they are still to the end. She plays Memphis and Jessie and Angie has her back as well..

I love the fact she was telling Steven she would win the POV for him but 2 mins later, telling the others she wouldn't use it.. And in the end she still comes out clean..

same way allison played

got to the end none voted for her except nathan

And in the end she still comes out clean..

We'll see.

But, I think she gets away with this because of her personality. She's not brash, obnoxious nor mean spiritied and some of them are thinking she is dumb. All these things could take her to finals.

I don't think she's wishy washy at all. Libra and April have just been horrible to her and that's what's caused Keesha to look elsewhere. I think she's playing a pretty good game, but now needs to stop the gossiping and let the others like Jerry and Renny run their mouths.

She keeps on saying she can't stand Libra and April, so I'm really hoping she's just trying to keep up the facade of being friendly with them to lay low and avoid making waves until the proper time. If she's just being two-faced because she doesn't have the cajones to stand up to her that'd be weak.

Can't decide whether i liker her or not, if they'll make some noms that draw the battle lines instead of this petty Brian's friends/not Brian's friends conflict she'll have to pick a side and i guess we can judge her earlier actions better

i dont like keesha one bit

she ratted out angie to ollie and april that angie would put them up

now both wont throw hoh comp

she likes them because she is catty just like them

Archived