April - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no doubt, the good catholic boy, hey back in my day that is all we had, cept condoms, hello I have 4 children,lolol

Hi, Fatcat! So the Rhythm Method is making sure you make love when the woman is not fertile, correct? When I was a kid I thought people using the rhythm method was doing it while you listened to the Andrews Sisters or something!!!! Seriously, it would be like saying OK we'll be good to go next Tuesday?

Hi, Fatcat! So the Rhythm Method is making sure you make love when the woman is not fertile, correct? When I was a kid I thought people using the rhythm method was doing it while you listened to the Andrews Sisters or something!!!! Seriously, it would be like saying OK we'll be good to go next Tuesday?

Is that it really? I always that the rhythm method was making sure the man pulled out in time... If you know what I mean... LOL...

Nope, it's planning to "do it" during the not as fertile times. Usually a few days before to a few days after ovulation. Problem is, not every woman ovulates like clockwork, and sometimes they ovulate more than once a month. So, it's not very reliable, but it IS better than the pull out method. And puhleeze, don't make me explain that one LMAO!!!

Thanks! I had read that the pull out method is a no go! The man can also still transmit diseases that way! I would imagine a lot of teenage girls figured this out AFTER getting pregnant! I would hope nowadays people use protection, with our without birthcontrol!

I had a good friend back when I lived in Nebraska who was a devout Catholic and she taught a class on the rhythm method at her local parish.....she has 11 children. :animated_rotfl: She's the first to admit it isn't reliable. (She also had one HOT looking hubby too, so I can see having 11 kids :lol: ).

Anyways....they have condoms in the BB house and stupid April should have insisted that Ollie put one of them on!

April could be on the pill....but she still needs to protect herself from STDs.

jmho! :pixiedust:

Rythmn method = lots of kids.

Not using protection when having sex with a stranger = Risky for disease and conceiving.

Even if she's on the pill or uses any other contraception I would still used condoms with this guy. Really, how does she know where it's been?

April = tramp

HOllie = tramp

Match made in heaven. Two peas in a pod. Every pot has a lid.

You have any idea what I just did???? search the boards trying to figure out who the heck Hollie was....

I'm an idiot...but more importantly...April is worse :-p

j/k

I don't have a ton against her really but I seriously didn't catch the Hollie thing

-Kyo

April told Ollie she is not on the pill and if she was to get pregnant it's okay because she could take care of a baby.

She's a nutcase.

i am still trying to figure out if she just bad in comps or is it her strategy to be bad

ocd wannabee

April told Ollie she is not on the pill and if she was to get pregnant it's okay because she could take care of a baby.

She's a nutcase.

OMG! That April IS a nutjob! STUPID STUPID GIRL!!!!! I now rank her even more stupid than Wamber and Nataho....and maybe even Chelseeaho.

jmho :pixiedust:

When I watched the video of them making whoopie it did sound like to me that there were some sounds like someone opening a condom or something making a paper crackling sound.

When I watched the video of them making whoopie it did sound like to me that there were some sounds like someone opening a condom or something making a paper crackling sound.

Hey Marty GMTA...i just said same thing in another thread... :animated_rotfl:

She's a nutcase

What do you even say to that. Seriously?

I showed my hubby the video, and he heard that crinkling sound, and said that was a condom wrapper.

Rythmn method = lots of kids.

Not using protection when having sex with a stranger = Risky for disease and conceiving.

Even if she's on the pill or uses any other contraception I would still used condoms with this guy. Really, how does she know where it's been?

April = tramp

HOllie = tramp

Match made in heaven. Two peas in a pod. Every pot has a lid.

I have to agree with you Ginger... It's very risky in this day and age...

We found out April 7th that my husband has Hep C he got while in the Army in the 70's from the open air shots they were giving back then, and using the same needle on everyone, and it's laid dormant for over 30 years, and has just decided to show it's ugly head (Good news is he's on treatment and his viral load is now 0, so he's in remission...), but they were telling us that it's a growing concern, that a lot of younger people were having unsafe sex than in the past few years, and the number one way women are catching it is having a manicure... What happens is the person doing the manicure's is most likely using one of those electric rotor tools and they cut someone that has the Hep C virus (most of the time they don't know they have Hep C, but sometimes they don't tell...) and then the person doesn't change the part out on the instrument and nick's the next person in their chair, and now you have a new case of Hep C...

It's just way to risky to have unprotected sex these days unless you have results saying they are disease free, and even then not unless you want babies...

Archived