• Created
  • Last Reply

will go for awhile

since she is dumb as hell

i think libra and ollie both go before her

BIMBO!

;)

I really don't like her at all.

Her cute smile is nothing more than performing art...

She's a brat, with NO redeeming qualities what so ever.

She jumped after Ollie in a second. Back stabbed Brian, then jumped ship with Libra....now accusing Keesha of flip flopping.

Newsflash April, she just hates you....quite understandably

April's personality & fakeness makes me sick...

PLEASE, (BIG BROTHER GODS) get her out quick!...I don't care whom else leaves...just get APRIL OUT!!!!!!

wb DOOD. Yes April needs to leave soon... but it looks like it wont be soon enough.. this week looks likes Stevens week to get the boot. Angie needs to figure out that the Dan alliance is in a downward spiral... She needs to find an ally in someone like Memphis Jessie michelle or Renny.

PLEASE, (BIG BROTHER GODS) get her out quick!...I don't care whom else leaves...just get APRIL OUT!!!!!!

I'll put a call into Jameka for ya

meanwhile...I think it would be cool to let April and Libra keep thinking they are in charge

then when things happen...BAM suprise and they didn't have time to prep for it

-Kyo

And old Jesse is more p. whipped by the girls than Jerry was!!! I hope renny wins next week and evicts his sorry butt!

And guys, April looks like a frickin' HAG tonight...She must have cried all night because Keesha was so mean to her!!!! April looks like she is Jerry twin sister right now!!!!

I wish a meteor would fall down and strike her cause with her gone... the show would be much better! Libra and Ollie will be stunned Angie and Steven would be in a better position... everyone else would be better too!

You ever see the first Indiana Jones when they opened tha Ark of the Covenant?

just think about it....

Ok I should attempt to get more serious now

-clears throat-

serial...you need an avatar....I can make em for ya...I made my own

I think it would be even funnier to see April in Survivor or Amazing Race...where she had to do some work

-Kyo

bleh. what would happen if Libra got put in solitary confinement for a day (like Danielle in allstars, right?). April would be lost and by 15 hours having a massive panic attack.

Thought i'd like her comming in, but she's really just a vote for Libra to use at this point and can't think for herself. She's really annoying

Archived