April - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, my mom was a hairdresser and I had bleached hair a lot in my teens, I was always her experment, and my hair has melted right off at times, her hair is really bleached big time,lol

She does NOT let things go and it gets so tiresome. I think Olly may distance himself for real if she keeps that up but I also wonder if that's part of her OCD and I mean that truthfully. When you have OCD, it's hard to let go of things that you're stuck on.

I love that Libra keeps bringing up that Keesha's first impression of Angie was that she didn't like her.

My first impression of April & Libra was I liked them............now I just watch and shake my head and say WTF?!

Not bald at all smooches, that was many moons ago when I was young,lol My hair has grown back many times since then

oh, I knew you were joking,lol

Gotta problem with brooms? * foot tap *

Besides your broom, why not fill everyone in on what you ALSO drive, lol... I'm starting to see a little April in ya Wicky, hahahahahaha!!!!

NEW RULES....I think people on Slop should lose bathroom priveleges and have to use Slop Jars and bathe with the hose in BY!!!!

I'll have some of whatever you're drinking there LenRay! :food-smiley-005:

j/k ;)

Just realize that everything Wicky says, she means the opposite!!! And it seems like the only thing she can come up with...

Anyways, back to April... Loved the stilettos she was wearing, only I wish it was Keesha in them...

It seems impossible to insult April without over stating the obvious...

April needs a nick name that demonstrates her transparent fake persona.

Any ideas???

Plastic Poo?...no too long, not specific enough.....but something that points out both her artificial presence & beauty

I've got nothing....but she needs a descriptive nick name fast...

Archived