Wednesday 7/16

LenRay

I might actually like Libra if she had a sense of humor. But she's serious as a heart attack! I like Dan and Brian more because they are so damn funny! As in that GREAT puppet show!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no doubt, she never ever smiles, laughs or tries to play and have a good time, she is too damn busy telling folks what to do and rationing out the alcohol,lol

serialjay wrote

Am I missing something? How will the vote be 5 to 6?! arent there only ten people voting... or is libra including Jerry in a tie?

I think she was including Jerry's tie breaker vote

OK, Libra is a lot funnier tonite...and she's one hell of a competitor. It's gonna be neck and neck between Michelle and Libra in physical comps! Old Jerry don't have a chance physically.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this year we are allowed to make comments in some of the video threads... So go check them out and leave some comments, but remember that the rules here in this forum will also be inforced over there... Have a great time though!!! Also remember that you can't make comments in the picture threads, only the threads that say comments are welcome in this thread, please...

Video thread...

ok gotcha! sorry i posted on the update page... this fight between april and Keesha has me worried... I hope Angie and Keesha arent in trouble now... I heard Jessie say Angie started keeping Brian...WHAT!?

I know this is going to sound sexist, but here goes....

After watching Keesha & April get into a verbal dispute at the pool table outside, I'm starting to think women can't work together as a team with up to 3 women.

I've witnessed men & women work fine together & men work good as a team,...but in all of my life, never a team of women.

Women get mean with each other a lot.....or is it just me that thinks this?

I've seen factories with all women workers...they scream at each other all day....

Is it just me?

...Nah. I know what you're saying... BB6 had a whole group of 4 girls and Beau though.. That worked...even though near the end they all blew up at each other... possibly because Janelle was there too (being a woman as well)

well looks like brian is going home. after tonight too looks like angie,steven and dan are not far behind. good to see april and keesha talk and hug it out. hell as i think bout it now going over big brother history i wouldnt doubt it if big brother leaned the HOH comp in one of those 4s favor.

Its not sexist to say that, IMO. It is embarrassing to see women doing the same old thing though. I guess I disliked the nerdherd so much, I never even realized it was one of very few women's alliances to do so well. Hm, good for them.

lol. the only reason i mentioned it was cause I was a nerd herd fan lol. NO!!! Dan can go, but I love Steven and Angie... especially Angie! aw... of course NOTHING is ever permanent in the BB house especially Angie going... anything can happen inbetween no and NEXT wed. (Not tomorrow...and mean today)

Steven, Dan, and Angie are probably going to be alright. You can be sure the rest are going to try and oust Libra and anybody dumb enough to stay in her alliance. Angie should be okay, she's got more people that like her than dislike her. Dan might get a break because making a hasty alliance with Brian shouldn't be a game killer. Steven might have trouble though because the gossip queens are already thinking he takes their trash talking and tells people outside the group.

Libra thinks she is the godfather of BB. She told April "Keep your enemies close" and April finished it "and your friends closer." lmao

Libra is bulldozing them all, they are fools.

Michelle made everyone swear on the bible? WTF is that about. And something about penalty votes.

Steven said Libra was crying (?). Something between Libra and Keesha.

I missed alot....

Newsbreak...Michelle crapped. My day will be so much happier now.

Angie said she feels bad for those who try out for BB11-"don't do it."

People it's week 2 (not quite) but get a grip.

Newsbreak...Michelle crapped. My day will be so much happier now

whew...good to know!

I read in live feed updated that Keesha crapped too! Apparently she had an "enema" (probably a suppository) that finally kicked in... thankfully we here at Morty's have a dedicated poop patrol that is on these and other late breaking stories...

:rolleyes:

Soon enough they'll all synch their periods, and they can have mass PMS in the house. And what more can you ask for - we know who is constipated and who is on their period. We got it going on!

i hate being a early bird

all the drama happens at night

but bb catty woman never cease to end

well this summer UPV, I am up early too. I have only been working maybe one night a week and maybe only 3 shift so far total at the restaurant this summer, I am doing Social Security, so I am going to bed earlier and getting up earlier, I did see the bs last night tho before I crashed, or I was asleep and woke up to saee it,lol

Archived