Dan

Jem

I only dislike him due to pre-show vids. He has not done anything in the house yet, that I've seen, for me to dislike his game or even him for that matter.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guy is barely on the feeds

I have prejudged him from his comments about women. He doesn't seem to be such a bad guy in the house. Time will tell if he really lives by some of the promo stuff about him. I like him better then the 3 little B's.

doesn't "kiss and tell" especially with a probability that his students were watching. Showed some character to me

I agree, he's playing much better now (and with some class). And I really want to see Libra/Keesha taken down, so if he's the guy to do so, then go for it!!!!

I still do not trust him, but I agree with Marty about the controlling triplets, that's what I call them,lol

He's trying to lay low, since Brian has been put on the block. Dan realizes that he's the next one to go if "everyone" sticks to the "plan" but, he's hoping if he doesn't create/start any trouble and stays on the down low... someone else will make a big mistake by next week and get the block.

i notice that dan has been quiet

He's the potatoe on the BY couch. He'll be there until final 5 where he'll bust a move for us. ;)

I agree LenRay. So far I'm not too keen on Libra and I'm liking Dan. Who knew?? :lol:

Yah, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I am liking him now too. He is the anti-Libra crew, so I can't help but like him. I hope he or Angie pull off a win tonite, and have that gang scrambling.

I will be watching him tonight as well, I want to like one of the guys, but so far they have all let me down.

Archived