Dan

Jem

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when and libra will get into it over politics

I don't like this guy already...I just don't agree with a lot of his beliefs and his attitude...especially toward women. It's ridiculous also to threaten to leave the country if Hillary would have won election too...ridiculous! I hope he's the 1st to go.

I know a lot of people who wouldn't have been happy with Hilary as president, but more because she's a Clinton and not because she's a woman. His views of women could be his downfall - quickly.

comes off slick like matt

at this point do not think I will like this guy, leave the country over a female prez, get real,lolol

Yep, he can hit the road anytime. I don't like the whole portrayal of him being a Catholic school teacher then listing his attitudes about women, etc. That is NOT a Catholic thing.

sleeping with little boy isnt very catholic either :giggle:

This guy has " gonner " written all over him.

Hate that smarmy weasel look some people have.

LOL@ a few of his accessments of people.

Who eats turkey cutlets? Who MAKES turkey cutlets?

I went to High School with this guy. We graduated together. Let me tell you, he is the cockiest guy you will have ever met. Even when he talks, the inflection in his voice says he thinks he's better than you. Please do not let Dan ruin your idea of Catholics, Dearborn residents, and DC alum.

My guess is that he will get fired from his job, especially knowing the school he works for. Should be interesting to watch as the world finally see's what an asshole he is.

Welcome Falcon1! Nice to hear more insite into this asshat!! I went to high school with a reality TV star, too. Fun times, fun times...especially when they make total asses of themselves.

I see this cat walking around announcing he is Dr. Will 2.0. I see him laying low for the first couple of weeks, bonding with some of the stronger guys then getting booted. I don't think he'll go first...but sucker won't be last.

Who eats turkey cutlets? Who MAKES turkey cutlets?

What part of the turkey do you get a cutlet? lol

I see a tad of James in him without the humor. I don't know WHERE the cutlet comes from, but here's hoping BB gives him a live turkey to demonstrate the HOW TO make them in front of Keesha.

Thanks Francis.

Oh yeah I've got loads on this guy. He was one of those guys who thought he was tough shit because he was on the football team and was a part of the deepest circle. With him though, if you weren't in his circle everyone hated him. I just watched his introduction video. I just shook my head. I actually would like to see him stick around for a bit. I think he will cause a lot of fights and will annoy enough people to really start some shit.

comes off slick like matt

He likes black and thinks he wears it well. WTF can't pull off black??

He's got a masters in Kinesiology, but thinks vegans are freaks?

IMO, I think he's in the closet.

He played football??!!! Must have been a kicker - wouldn't have wanted his face caved in or his teeth

knocked out. I wonder if the oil in his messed-up hair caused his helmet to slide off.

Archived