Jem

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his interview vid

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=71126@kcbs.dayport.com

seem nervous throughout

Thanks for the insight Falcon. :)

I can see him being my least favorite HG. Being a sexist will only work against him IMO. His attitude toward women is unattractive is so many ways. I bet the women in the house will pick up on it pretty quick.

I could tell you where he went to HS, where he teaches now, but I thought that was against the board rules. I would be very suprised if he wasn't fired by his school. Not only will he be missing his job as a coach, but his HS is very strict and VERY Catholic. His aunt taught first grade at my elementary school.

Yeah he played football. If I'm not mistaken he played QB but he sucked. He was too much of a wuss.

My guy to dislike at this point.... Already want to hit him, and I haven't even seen him in action yet.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

It got Dick to the end of the game...some think sexist is sexy

But Richard was agressively sexist. I think ol' Dan will be more passive. He seems like too much of a wuss to actually say anything to a woman's face.

That's the kind of guy he is. He will be decent to your face but he can be a major ass behind your back. He doesn't have the balls to do anything without people helping him out. He'll probably be a floater....the male version of Erika.

He may be like a Jase, and get into an alliance with two strong men and a scapegoat.

Being as this looks like it will be the political Big Brother, his obvious conservative views are the least negative of his traits.

Totally agree Francis. I'm a staunch liberal in TX and most all my friends are mouthy republicans (not that all republicans are mouthy... but, my friends are :) ) I still adore them and they're good people... we just don't agree politically.

Dan is a loser who's probably got some psychotic tendencies that he'll take out on the hookers he pays for because what the pent up catholic really wants is a MAN! (There I said it.)

Well Ceci you are already showing me my deepest fear. That you are putting every Catholic in a stereotype. Dan isn't the poster Catholic person, as every group usually has. I wouldn't say every liberal democrat is a baby killing wussy. just as I wouldn't say every conservative Republican isn't a gun holding nut job. You cannot put people into categories like that...even if you were kidding.

Yuck, Dan will definitely be one of my least favorite players, maybe the least.

He knows he could be fired and he's doing it for the money. Oh, and he's sick of hearing about women being equal because we all know that already, would have left the country had Clinton been elected, tattoos are trashy and piercings are for freaks. "Ohio is where Michigan dumps their garbage?" Sounds like he's trying to offend EVERYONE. What a role model for his students. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he's gonna bug the shit out of me.

Well Ceci you are already showing me my deepest fear. That you are putting every Catholic in a stereotype. Dan isn't the poster Catholic person, as every group usually has. I wouldn't say every liberal democrat is a baby killing wussy. just as I wouldn't say every conservative Republican isn't a gun holding nut job. You cannot put people into categories like that...even if you were kidding

well of course CeCiMom was kidding...she doesn't know Dan...none of us do (except you.) And I really don't mean to speak on her behalf...but we have a few pics and a few minutes of vids to form an initial impression of the hgs...then we all sit around and share our assumptions...humorously...that's what we do here.

I think if you reread her comment...you'll see she just made an off the cuff comment about Dan being pent up (Dan = the pent up catholic)...and no where does she include all or generalize Catholics....at least not from my perspective anyway.

I thought it was a funny comment...and I made a similar one in another thread. I see Dan as way too uptight, rigid and vocal about his chauvinistic, religious and political convictions...to a point where I question (jokingly) if it's all just a smoke screen and his repressed feelings are going to erupt in a Ted Haggard type incident. It would be tv gold if it were to happen...especially since Dan seems to be one of the least popular hgs at this time.

I mean really now...the guy even took a pot shot at vegans...as Sheila would say... "c'mon now...who does that!?!" ;)

Archived