Dan

Jem

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dan may be like adam and lose his job due to his first show antics

playing way too hard early

me either, and even tho Brian hooked right up with him, I even think Brian will change his mind soon enough.

It all depends on how stupid some of the other houseguests are. He still seems like the type to throw his own mama from the train to get ahead.

I think he is trying to be Dr. Will and failing!!!!! Go Brian keep Dan around to help you, but eventually stab him right in the back!!!!

Jim from taxi was a loveable guy. Dan is shifty. He is still my least favorite hg.

Well, he was sure interested in Steven last night, on the hows, whens and whys of being gay...and I also noticed he doesn't seem as shifty as he acts outside of house...not that I'm likin him more, :animated_bouncy:

Falcon01 I wonder if you'd reveal a clue or two as to who exactly you are, so another '01 grad could figure it out.

Dan, however, was not the QB so you're facts are skewed. Either way, if you have the courage, drop a clue or two as to who you are.

oh and he drove me crazy putting that product in his hair, his hair is just down right silly the way he styles it. he thinks he is sooo great,lol

I want him to win the next HOH just to watch the big early alliance scury. What's interest is he's now pretty quiet and seems like a nice kid. Despite coming out strong he seems to have reeled it back in and fade to the background.

Last night during the late night live feed usual sex talk I thought it was classy that he declined to particpate because he doesn't "kiss and tell" especially with a probability that his students were watching. Showed some character to me.

He's growing on me, but I think he's toast if he doesn't win HOH or POV next week.

I give him a whirl tonight and see if he in fact is less annoying, but he just has to change that hair do,lolol it is like something about Mary for gods sake, almost

I didn't think I'd like him but he seems to be a good guy and also playing the game pretty well in as much as laying low while this opposing alliance implodes. I don't see them being able to get him out before they turn on each other so time will tell

Archived