Dan

Jem

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karma is a wonderful thing......At first I wasn't going to watch this season because I didn't want to deal with this asshole. Now it's looking like it's going to be like watching a train wreck. Horrible in nature but you can't turn your eyes away from it. :)

uvp...forgive me if I am wrong, but why would he be teaching at a catholic school if he wasn't catholic?

Actually... generally, to teach at a Catholic school, you must be Catholic.

Nope!!!

You don't even have to be catholic to go to catholic school today. But, you must sit through religion classes (only applies to some catholic schools-they make their own rules). All religious denominations go to catholic schools, because they are private and there are some who prefer to send their kids to private school.

When I was in catholic school I had a teacher who married a jewish man and converted to judism...she remained at the school and taught classes for a long time.

So, no..you don't have to be catholic to teach there. Pay is much lower for teachers there so they'll take what they can get.

Best case scenario: Jerry puts this guy in his place

Worst case scenario: Jerry and Dan form an alliance

So, no..you don't have to be catholic to teach there. Pay is much lower for teachers there so they'll take what they can get

I am saying here, in Saskatchewan Canada, yes, you definitely do. It closes doors for a lot of people (and the get paid the same as public school teachers)

Really. They should pay teachers more, since it costs more to send your kids there. Many Catholic schools have closed due to lower income families moving into neighborhoods and cannot afford the tuitions. Plus, it was difficult finding teachers. They would rather teach in public schools...higher pay and benefits.

Anyways, I don't think where Dan teaches will have an effect in his downfall.

Yup, truely truely. Which is why I'm happy I'm Catholic, leaves me with more options *though I really don't have to go through an interview with a priest*

But back to Dan, I agree.... his attitudes are going to dig a hole for him unless he keeps them to himself

jen said he was bad so he must be bad

After watching his video... I'm agreeing more with UVP's point on p3, he seems like he wants to keep his job and be careful not to do anything dumb that would mess up his job at the school, or his image back home. Seems like he might have just been saying dumb stuff in the interview to attract attention; but in the house I don't see him going on a "TATTOOED FREAKS AND PIERCED IDIOTS" Crusade or anything.

He comes across as a little cocky or overconfident, but if he means what he says about being concerned about his perception back home then I think he can stay out of trouble. I'm warming up to him some, but I could see him trying to be funny and end up sticking his foot in his mouth bigtime, leading to his downfall. We'll see i suppose

I do not believe Dan is concerned about his job one bit. That will probably be his cover in the house. He'll have other people do stuff because he can't look bad. This guy is a cocky asshole. Even Jen saw this in her interview with him. If you look at the pictures of him in the house already, he does the same pose and looks like a douche. I saw one of his friends today and they said the same thing.

I found a new website (I've never seen it before at least). They released a bunch of spoilers...I will not divulge them here. If you want to know go to bbinsider.com

I love being here. I'm excited to see how this all unfolds.

Let's face it. People do things in the BB house they would have never, ever thought they'd do anywhere. Being locked up in that place 24/7 from all things familiar to a person really takes it's toll. He may think he can go in there and not do anything which would reflect poorly on him or his students but the odds are against him, lol The majority of hamsters end up losing it, sooner or later. :animated_bouncy:

here we go lol

i predict either him or keesha or both will kick ass in the comps

Just saw him in swim trunks. He likes black because he looks awful in white skin! Might want to borrow a few of Jessie's roids too! I wasn't too put off by his video. We'll see.

Archived