Cbs.com Poll Cast Your Vote For Hoh Comp

uvp

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9...t/get_involved/

1. Which candidate’s word would you trust the most?

2. Which candidate would most likely forget the words to the Pledge of Allegiance?

3. Which candidate would you most want leading you into battle?

4. Which candidate would most likely name a holiday after themselves?

5. Which candidate would spend the most time in front of the mirror before a press conference?

6. Which candidate would most likely re-carve Mount Rushmore to include only their face?

7. Which candidate could best talk their way out of a scandal?

8. Which candidate would give the most inspiring speech?

9. Which candidate would be in most need of a makeover?

10. Which candidate would you be most embarrassed to take to a fund raiser?

11. Which candidate would most likely win an election based on their looks?

12. Which candidate would most likely lock themselves out of the White House?

13. Which candidate would most likely stop their motorcade to let a squirrel cross the road?

14. Which candidate would most likely give their Big Brother winnings to a charity?

15. Which candidate would most likely sell their life story to a tabloid?

16. Which candidate’s biography would be the most interesting to read?

17. Which candidate’s sense of humor would most likely win you over?

18. Which candidate is most likely to have their constant gossiping get them into trouble?

19. Which candidate would most likely grace the cover of a fashion magazine?

20. Which candidate would most likely be impeached due to a scandal?

CHOICES FOR EACH QUESTION:

1. Adam

2. Chelsia

3. James

4. Joshuah

5. Natalie

6. Ryan

7. Sharon

8. Sheila

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9...t/get_involved/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jem & Uvp! I actually like the idea, but am skeptical like Ginger too... Maybe Allison G. took so much heat for the bring back a HG vote, that she thinks this will give us the chance to give our input, unlike the last AC...

i think they will just ask the questions for the HOH contest and ask them the answers based on what america thinks....like they did with the questions about what other houseguests think. no big deal and another crap shoot of an hoh contest

I'm leary of this voting thing ... I don't trust cbs any more ... How do we know our votes won't affect the game the way we think ... something like the least amount of votes for a specific person wins ... etc ... I don't know but with that last voting session cbs has turned me off to this option ... I think I will just sit back and watch ...

I'll bet you are right Shelly! That makes a lot of sense. It is so fitting how some of those questions are so fitting for certain houseguests... I actually had fairly even votes for each HG!

good i didnt either

Why would I want to hand that waste of a hg a win?? And by waste of an hg, I'm talking about either Sheliar or Nataho.

I found two that fit Nat... only one for Adam and one for Ry... I didn't even know that this was going on, I am on the west coast... at another site I was looking at, they too had no idea that it was happening (they are on the west coast), they just found out, from this thread, and they are all James fans, so they are on a voting frenzy and posting to vote for him all over the place...

ok... the voting site says...

" Your votes will have an impact on the upcoming Head of Household Competition. "

hmmm

I'd be leary of the word 'impact'...

kinda like the last AC where our votes will give a 'chance' to one of evicted HG's to return.

Didn't AC used to let the TV viewers have the last say so as to what would happen ?

Like who got the phone call... what America's Player would have to do... who came back in when it

was between Cappy and Kaysar... etc.

I didn't vote the last 'go round'.... for sure NOT going to vote this time.

Yeah, our votes are going to be put in a little black box and shipped to Zimbabwe.

I wasn't going to vote, but UVP got me caught up in the moment. Yeah, the producers have another trick up their sleeve, I just hope it has nothing to do with Chelsia coming back or James winning.

i wasnt gonna vote either

but i know james fan will vote in truckloads

i am doing my part to offset them

true

I didn't vote in the who would you bring back, and when I read the questions, there were some , really quite a few that I could not pick any of the houseguests, so a no go for me

i dont think the questions are fixed towards Hg's

Like the question Who would stop and save a Squirrel in middle of road

its DEFINLY NOT Sharon as she hates tiny animals lol

thats so Natalie as she would so not kill a helpless things life lol

I think these questions are going to be like the HoH comp. from BB7 when Chicken George won. Janelle was outgoing HoH and EVERYONE (including CG) was shocked when they took off their blindfolds to see that he was at the end of the lane and the new HoH. If I remember correctly, the had the viewers answer questions that time too and the answers where what did America Think would be the answer to the following questions... kind of thing.

Just a thought... :animated_scratchchin:

NOT VOTING ~ CBS does whatever it wants anyway. Votes don't mean anything. I really can't find any HG that could be the answer to the questions anyway.

I didn't answer chelsia or james or sharon for any of the questions. Screw CBS.

me too....except I did answer Sharon for the squirrel question....we all know how she just loves those rodents...oh yeh, and the guinea pigs too! ;)

Archived