Cbs.com Poll Cast Your Vote For Hoh Comp

uvp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<---- didn't vote last time... wouldn't even consider voting this time

and I'm tired of all the messing around come Evicton time.....

it's hard to take any of it serious anymore <_<

I think these questions are going to be like the HoH comp. from BB7 when Chicken George won. Janelle was outgoing HoH and EVERYONE (including CG) was shocked when they took off their blindfolds to see that he was at the end of the lane and the new HoH. If I remember correctly, the had the viewers answer questions that time too and the answers where what did America Think would be the answer to the following questions... kind of thing.

Just a thought... :animated_scratchchin:

So what you're saying is it may be time for the big SheBot to win a competition? :giggle:

I'm not voting.....its too much trouble, and I've lost ALL faith that my voting will even make a difference....CBS is gonna do what it wants anyways.......so I will boycott it and will probably never vote for anything CBS has again. Plus....I don't like these HGs enough to have to think about what they might say and do.

:pixiedust:

Josh ended up most of my answers... Sharon and Natalie were second most. I purposefully didn't answer Chelsia because I don't think she'll be there and Ryan is so unimportant he didn't fit a single question. :lol:

I am NOT voting again in the sham poll. The questions seem the answer applies to them all - or they apply to none of them. They would be too hard to answer.

NO not voting.

Why bother when CBS does what it wants with our votes.

Also none of the HG seem to apply to the questions. It is a crap shoot on how to vote. :fish:

Well, I "voted".

It's more of a poll, actually, so it might be more appropriate to say I "answered" it, or "filled it out".

Why should what happened last time affect this time?

After all, they are not asking us to vote for who will be the new HoH.

They're just asking us to fill out a questionnaire they can use in a competition.

(So it's not like it makes any crucial difference.)

And, since Julie is the one reading them the questions AND answers, she would have to lie to us on the spot if she were trying to give anyone an advantage, because there's no way to know in advance how each houseguest will answer each question. And no matter which conspiracy theory is the flavour of the day, I would have a lot of trouble believing that Julie Chen would be willing to participate in any cheating scheme as blatant as that.

Well the biggest thing with not answering the questions for me is that I really could not put any HG with a question. I really think they needed questions that would be more clear.

I also wanted CBS to know I was not happy with them and their asking for audience involvement.

There are no right or wrong answers for these questions, they seem to be based solely on how America voted. Since we do not know the outcome of the votes, CBS can tailor this competition to whomever they want to win HOH. And the track record of the producers so far gives me no assurance it will be fair.

I disagree with the opinion that is is "fixed" because how is CBS supposed to guess/know how any particular houseguest will answer any particular question about how America voted?

Unless you are somehow saying that either:

A) they give someone the answers in advance

B) they change the answer they announce, on-the-fly, depending on how all houseguests answer.

No I don't think it is fixed. I think it is stupid. I think they are stupid questions and I am still mad about the last time they asked America to participate.

Archived