Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just make sure you hit the MIC!!! Goo it all up so that it's irreparable. :lol:

I'd like to hit them each in the back of the head....violent010.gif....but taking Sheila's mic out would make me happy too.

:pixiedust:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT SHEILA UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I am watching Showtime right now and I want to jump through the TV and scream YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!! Where in the world does she come up with her stupid sceneros!! She wants to THINK she is important in the game and be paranoid that they are going to be back door her....is she stupid? Her voice is killing me......UGH! Sorry I had to vent to someone and since my family could careless about the show....I come to the only place that is all BB haha.

It would look something like this:

Adam: Mumble Mumble Mumble "you're my boy... ya know"

James: You do what you gotta do and I'll do what I gotta do and we're good... right?

Adam: Yep, Yep *They shake hands*

Meanwhile, Sheila is in the sauna room with Natalie. Nat tells Sheila how much Matty really does like her and close they are and that when they get put of here, they'll see where it can go. Sheila replies [Who cares?] Nat says, that's not true... Matt didn't kiss Sharon or Chelsia. He hates them both, he told me. Sheila says, [still don't care!]

And, so on and so on. :lol:

they were plotting against her! she was right! every other sentence natalie says is "don't tell sheila". that's why i was blown away. i thought she was clueless to what her alliance had been saying...and she repeated it almost word for word.

Not any of them can keep anything secret. Any time any of them is talking to anyone the next person has to say WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT?. I have never seen a bunch of more paranoid people.

You understand what I am saying?

yeah, no kidding, they never shut up and I was thinking out of all the seasons, i have never seen soooo much game talk, if this group is not talkin about sexcapades, it is game talk, and it does get old,lol

I got home late last night and tuned in to BBAD. It's true, yada, yada, yada and blah, blah, blah. That's all I heard. They love tooting their own horns and talk to eachother like they really think the other person believes them (except Adam and Ryan who may take the award next to Gnat as most naive).

The best part of last night's show was watching Chelsia attack a tub of ice cream and in doing so she had her evil bitch mouth doing something other than talking crap.

Sheila is the stupidest 45 year old I have ever witnessed, This woman you would think would know to shut the hell up, she tells every little thing, and makes a huge deal out of every little thing, and why would you start talkin that they (natalie & Adam) are up in the HOH room plannin her backdooring??? why would you even breath that out loud??? Do you want to give any one ideas??? Chelsia reminded me of a spoiled 5 yr old when she went running thru the house maniacally laughing that she is gonna blow, on and on, like it is going to make any difference?? She has no clue what the WWW is talking about and being totally disgusted with her. I do not know what James was tyrin to tell her last night that she has done something really great. really she could not even think her own prank up and it is not up to her to tell someone what they should do or choose on that particular issue, what a skank!!!!

alter ego

Because Shelia did not stick up for Nat, when JOsh or Chelsia come after her, Shelia cannot bitch and complain about no one protectong her.

So on BBAD Friday night, was Sheila drunk and spilling her guts to Josh and Sharon or was she just faking it to lure them into thinking she hated Natalie and that bunch? I tend to think she was just faking it & is still w/Natalie, Adam and Ryan.

I dunno. I think she had drank too much and was trying to secure a better spot to worm around in. She knows her days with Adam and Ryanus are incredibly short. She fears that they will back door her this week. Even though they are making it seem as if they're 100% putting up Shhhharon, Sheila has good reason to be paranoid about it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did back door her. People often spill their inner demons while drinking. Obviously Sheila is aware that Ryanus and Adam do not 'have her back.

Granted, my proof is purely circumstantial...

Matt was born in 1983... Sheila was in Penthouse in 1983... It is HIGHLY improbable that she was in Penthouse that soon after giving birth, and since she wasn't pregnant in her photo spread.... Well, I think we can all do the math.

Now what's funny is that she's probably going to "come out" that she IS his mom...

well, even though I don't think Sheila is Matt's mom (if so, I get a really yucky feeling in my tummy thinking back to some of the 'flirting' that went on between them), there is nothing that says the penthouse pictures couldn't have been taken months or even a year or two before they were printed in the magazine.

Archived