Sheila

CeCiMom

these idiots in the house are so paranoid that they come up with the stupidest crap, Matt Sheilas son, uh, I don't think so, and when whoever made that statement, Josh like gets this look on his face and acts like WOW, it could be true,lolol these people are certified. They coome up with some really anmazing thoughts!!!!!! They need to quit over thinking every little thing, it will hurt them in the end

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey gang,

I try to read all of the live feed updates but sometimes have to skim through them. I tape and watch ALL BB CBS shows as well as the BBAD. Sometimes I have to FFWD thru that though with it being so long. I did catch the night of the Chelsia break-down, James come onto something...Is Sheila Matt's mother? Then later in the sauna, Sheila was crying and Josh asked her if she was Matt's mom cause she was so upset about Chelsia's "crooked eye" comment. The next day, I caught just a glipse of Josh telling someone that Sheila said "Matt is family" and Sheila all of a sudden describing her son as blonde haired blue eyed. Does anyone have more info on this? If you think about it, Matt and Sheila look a bit alike. Any info would be appreaciated. I can't believe I haven't seen more on this through the BBAD or forum updates, but it could be part of BB's famous editing.

Thanks!

Either Sheila is playing a brilliant game (I'm confused as to what side she's really on--clearly she aligns with both sides and does the floating thing) or she is accidentally doing it. I think that her strategy is if they put her on the block that she will talk everybody to death that they just don't want to hear it so they avoid putting her on the block. Seems to be working...I can't watch her when she gets onto one of her long rants...

Marty, let me tell you one thing, look at me, its important that you understand where I am coming form, you know what I am saying, honestly, you just don't understand, I do, I am 45 yrs old, i am a single mother, you know what i am sayin', really, I have a son, listen, I did not sign up for this, but really, let me tell you this, let me finish, its important that you understand wheer I am coming from, you know, do you? listen, i know what I am talking about. i know what they are thinking because i am an adult. Its like this, I know people, I know what a hard life is. I have been given stuff all my life just because I was good looking and had a great body. You really need to see where I am coming from....

It goes on and on. I agree her strategy is to bore the living crap out of you. The HG had a small taste of her rants for the 48 hour she was on the block. I am sure that they dread the possibility of her ranting and raving for a week straight.

If anyone ever deserved the backdoor it is Shelia. It would be the least painful for all the HG's

Sheila is the only one left in the house that did not try to turn this season into a sex show.

I am on team Sheila and I do think she is playing a good game. (yes she is annoying)

Very good BBinMiami!! I could hear Sheila's voice in my head while reading it (that is SCARY)!! I think that she's accidentally playing a good game and has no clue what she's doing but so far it's working for her. But after seeing her on Scott Baio is 45 and Single, she was annoying during her very brief segment. I don't like her playing the single mom card all the time because it appears that she has more money than typical single moms out there (based on her conversations) not to mention that she's got a book coming out and she should reap some benefit from the sales. BUT, if she makes it to the final 2, more power to her!!!

Archived