Sheila

CeCiMom

Agreed, it is possible that the pics are older and were just published in '83.

And yes, Josh and Sheila had a big discussion about her being Matt's mom last night, during which she both confirmed and denied it repeatedly... Typical Sheila, right?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly never saw her confirm anything. She was crying while Josh was quizzing her and because she didn't instantly deny he ASSUMED she was Matts mother. I think one time (because he kept going on and on about this) she said yeah right.

I thought she did lead Josh down a path though, Not so much that she is his mother, but that there is some sort of twist that involves Matt and that she is in on it. She made references to Matt's MMM tattoo. Maybe he was a gang member? I thought that when I first saw his tatt, because it looks very similar to some other gang tattoos I have seen.

The other thing I was thinking is maybe Matt's father, the one who died, is also Mick's father. Which would make her son and Matt 1/2 brothers.

And could explain why she didn't get child support, And why her story about the father has changed so many times.

LOL, I know. But not all gang members are 'tough.' Plenty of them are posers. That's why the whole 'gang' thing appeals to them. They lack a sense of self worth and belonging, so the gang fills that void.

That probably isn't it anyway, It's just the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that MMM tatt on his belly.

The same baby daddy wouldn't surprise me though.

Sheila wants the drama :animated_shocking:

She wasn't Allison's gay lover, she's not Matt's mom............she just tries to get the spotlight whenever she senses drama anywhere EXCEPT where she is...............pay attention..........whenever there is drama somewhere, Sheila will cry and come up with some story to tell someone so that the cameras will focus on her.

This year's camera HOG award......................goes to.........................

If she's his mother (which I don't believe) did she give him up? Is that why he lives in MA and she in CA?

I guess the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. I think she just feels bad that others are picking on his eye (which I don't see what's wrong w/it).

i dont think sheila is matts mother, but her mother mode is kicking in (since her boy isnt around) and she feels like she needs to defend matt even if hes gone... (im betting matt has some features close to her boy)

I'm still kinda leaning towards the idea that Matt and She-hags son have the same Daddy. So Matt and She-hag's son would be 1/2 brothers and may have the same crooked eye.

Matt said his Dad died of an heroin OD, If that is the same guy who is the father of She-hag's son, then it would explain why she never collected child support, and also why her story about him keeps changing about him living in Az, Ca, and the Caribbean.

(I don't believe that he is/was some obscure rock star. I think she made that whole spiel up.)

Sheila liked Matt and that's all there is to it. He was kind to her.

To her face, maybe.

Cannot wait for this waste of a BB player to get evicted...maybe this week :)

she'll be around for awhile due to her uselessness

James should have never taken the Queen of Sheiblah off the freaking block.......frick.. even her silicone is crying for release from her constant blah..blah... blah!! (Actually thot those were the "pancakes" Ryan was frying the other day...)

If any kid was her son... I think it'd be Alex...

i dont like any of female hg

Archived