Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry , but i like it when they are cruel. Thats why i tune in. They would loose me if they all started playing clean and nice. Actually i shouldnt be so hard on sheila, cause she can be a good drama starter. As can Josh. I would love to see these two duke it out. And my the best women win. More drama please. :argue:

well I guress he only had 4, me, I would not have even asked with only 4 beers, well he at least had the balls to just say no,lol, some cannot say no. Sheila just yaps wayyy tooo much, evern ED said it drove him crazy,lol

If Shelia would just shut her cake hole she just might make it as the #2 hg. but the more she lectures, bitches, complains, rants, raves and drones on she is just pissing her team off. Honestly cannot any off them think strategically past the next meal?

They are back to Sheila bashing and talk of getting her out of the house.

They don't have the guts to confront each other so they bash Sheila. James is blaming his nom on Sheila and they are going to make her life hell.

Im sorry , but i like it when they are cruel. Thats why i tune in. They would loose me if they all started playing clean and nice.

JMO, but one does not have to be cruel to play a good game. Clean and nice aren't words that should be associated with BB because everyone knows you have to lie, cheat and backstab to win, but cruel is a whole different thing.

:daisy: Well gingersnaps when i say i like "cruel". I meant in the sense of backstabbing and lying. And every single one of these houesguests have been doing just that . I feel if these hg share everylittle thing in there lives , i mean EVERY little thing, then they shouldnt be shocked if one of the others use it against them. In a game like this one shouldnt expose ones weakness. That is big brother 101.

Okay, you have a different interpretation of cruel then most do.

Cruel to me is the way Dick treated Jen last season and the things he said to Amber and Dustin and this season cruel is the way Chelsia and Josh made fun of Amanda's dad. There's no need for any of that.

PS - I wouldn't consider lies, cheatings and backstabbing cruel in this game because it's part of the game and no one gets to the end by making friends and telling the truth about whose side they are on, but degrading people and bringing up sensitive issues like suicides does not belong in the game. JMHO

Well then thank you for the clarification. In the future i will make sure to refer to the lies and backstabbing as lies and backstabbing. What dick did to jen, did at time step over lines, and what josh says does step over lines at times, but these people signed up for this. The good , the bad and the ugly.

True they did sign up for it but what was said and done is irrelevant to the game and mostly said just to gain attention. In that case I have more respect for Gnat who shows her body to gain attention because the only one she's hurting is herself.

The game is not based on cruelty but based on using people to get to the end.

These people " hit below the belt" and are cruel and demeaning...what fun is that to watch? What is fun is watching the interplay of clever strategy...missing in this BB....Even tho Evel Dick was cruel at times, it was balanced by his love for his daughter...these creatures seem to have no redeeming qualities.

That said, this is the Sheila post...and I also loved that baller dissed her on the beer!

Sheila is so worry ( or seems to be) about what her son sees and hear on BB, what is being said about her and done to her. What she needs to do is quit acting like a spoil brat,crying and complaing about being a single mom. She herself is an emarrssment to her son. She needs to keep her mouth shut. :lipsrsealed2:

tick tock...tick tock... counting down the seconds until Sheila opens her big mouth about Ryan's grandpa. I don't think I've ever listened to a more self centered person. She turns everything around to her. I hate her and Nat soooooooo much.

Marty said she'd take out whoever we wanted... you up for it Marty? :lol:

From what she says, ED thinks she can too!

Archived