Matt

CeCiMom

Props to Matt for being the ONLY guy to stand up to Jackass Josh today. Ryan laughed at James and Josh throwing shit on Natalie. Matt's a schmuck like the rest of them. Not one of them is wearing a shiney halo. (halo's... {{{shudder}}}) But for all their complaining he was the only one to step up to the plate.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three of us were watching live feeds and just watched the video and still don't hear the YOU but rather a WE. *shrugs* And I stand corrected, it was CHELSIA that said you can't help but not laugh and there was Ryan shaking his protien mix laughing with her.

I hate Josh's disgusing behavior and his mouth but ......

This is just me. I think it is worse what Matt is doing to Natalie. He is using her and hiding behind her. Today I heard him tell her to stir it up with Josh and bring up being gay is a sin. He also told Natalie to throw Josh's slop cake in his face. (she did throw it in the garbage) She was up in HOH and he tells her to hurry downstairs to chat it up with Sharon and tell her what a scum Josh is. Why is Matt bossing Natalie around like that and using her as bait to incite Josh. She is his little puppet.

Matt is the one that is going to break Natalie's heart. He is going to put more pain on her then Josh ever could.

Josh is disgusting and I can't wait for him to go home but Matt is getting a free pass on his shit. He may a few times pretend like he is defending Natalie but it is all bravado and just for show. He is a chauvinist pig and needs to be called out on his treatment of Natalie. He is only being nice to her right now for her vote. He knows she will never ever vote against him and she will even sacrifice herself to save him from going home.

This is just me. I think it is worse what Matt is doing to Natalie. He is using her and hiding behind her. Today I heard him tell her to stir it up with Josh and bring up being gay is a sin. He also told Natalie to throw Josh's slop cake in his face. (she did throw it in the garbage) She was up in HOH and he tells her to hurry downstairs to chat it up with Sharon and tell her what a scum Josh is. Why is Matt bossing Natalie around like that and using her as bait to incite Josh. She is his little puppet.

Matt is the one that is going to break Natalie's heart. He is going to put more pain on her then Josh ever could.

Josh is disgusting and I can't wait for him to go home but Matt is getting a free pass on his shit. He may a few times pretend like he is defending Natalie but it is all bravado and just for show. He is a chauvinist pig and needs to be called out on his treatment of Natalie. He is only being nice to her right now for her vote. He knows she will never ever vote against him and she will even sacrifice herself to save him from going home.

ITA. I can't stand this little slime ball! I really wish he would have been the one getting back doored. Not that I am a huge fan of the other side either.

All these people make me sick, But Matthole is the worst!!! And Ryan is such a doofus. Matthole looked him square in the eye and lied to him. Not once. But TWICE!! And he still goes along with him. :stars:

Matt is a used douchebag, as acidic as vinegar and as spiteful as a badger... he is ONLY on the show so that he can get 'discovered' and get a leading part in a daytime soap opera (he, himself, has proclaimed this on multiple occassions). I agree it is great for a person to have dreams, but don't set yourself up for disappointment. I think they should have had one of the goodies in the luxury comp be a stand in part on one of the soaps (like they did for Kaysar) and them watched Matt and his googly eye go bonkers. I would have paid extra to see that. He is truly the love shild of David Schwimmer, Mr. Bean and Moe and in my opinion he can 'nuk nuk nuk' himself right back to Boston and continue to sell his cocaine on the streets....

Here is a fabulous portrait of Matt Ryan and Adam

These people are so stupid. Matt throws around the "N" word and talks about his drug use and steroid use on the show. Does he think that these shows want to hire someone that has been exposed as talking racist and admitted to the things Matt has?

Matt here's your sign....

I have not liked Matt at all for the way he treated Natalie either but - - - He has said it to her point blank - we will never be more than friends. She continues to be almost stalker like in her approach to him. If he is out of sight she goes searching for him. He did stand up for her during the situation yesterday -- like a friend would -- maybe not like a boyfriend who would step in at any impropriety perceived by his "girl" but like a friend after the initial shock of the situation.

When a guy says it over and over - I don't love you - and the girl just refuses to see it, what more can he do. It is not like he can drive to the other side of town and avoid her. They are locked in there together.

I'd like to see Matt, Chesia and Josh gone from the house but I'll settle for James this week.

Actually, I'd like them all evicted NOW.

What I don't like about Matt is the way he is using Natalie. A friend or a boyfriend would never use someone like Matt is. He tells her to go harass Josh about being gay and it is a sin in the bible. Matty has told Natalie to do a lot of things that will make her a target for Josh. Why does he tell her to go get Josh's slop cake and throw it in his face? He was egging her on. She did throw Josh's slop cake away. Would a friend set up another friend like that? He is nothing but a little chicken shit man hiding behind a woman.

I want Josh, Matt, Chelsia, James and Natalie gone the most right now.

He only uses Natalie and she loves it. She is probably so use to being used all her life that she is blind to it. Deep down he hates her. He sickens me.

There is not one redeeming quality about him or most of the HQ's this season.

Matt is playing the game, probably the hardest of anyone else in the house. The things he is doing are not out of spite, but out of gameplay, including his thing with Nat.

When ED did it last year, people loved him for it. When Matt does it this year, people hate him for it.

I don't get it.

bb favorites

i guess :lol:

typical bb

Just to add something, I didn't like ED at all and I don't like Matt either. I'm pulling for Ryan or Alex (who hopefully is coming back).

I just see many parallels to ED and Matt's game. Only real different is Matt doesn't attack people as much...but they are both willing to do whatever it takes, it appears, to win this game, no matter how underhanded it is.

I agree with you Marty, he does use Nat to do his dirty work... it is kind of like a bully using someone that is mentally impared to go and do 'something bad' for the bullies benefit and then letting the 'impared' individual take the fall. I've seen it before in 'real life'. A bully had this young man with Down's Syndrome go into the mini-mart and steal a Red Bull for him. The young man that was prodded to do the theivery got nabbed and was detained. Fortunately I saw the entire thing happen and informed the store clerk of what had transpired and fortunately the young man was let go. He only had done that because he was desperate for attention and for someone to like him... it is sad how bullies like that function.

how is it not nat using him?

because i see her using him just as much

I see her thinking that Matt is her Knight in shining armor. The only way that she would be contrived as using him is that she thinks he is 'her man' (as put in her own words) and that he will protect her.

Archived