Matt

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one in house trust him

i dont see him going past a few more weeks

I think the 2-0 vote kind of pissed Ryan off...that and being lied to by Matt. Hope he's on the block.

I don't think he'll go on the block this week. However, I don't think a "Four Horsemen" thing will materialize between Matty, James, Ryan, and Adam because of Matty's lies. James, Ryan, and Adam might get in together and they might pay lip service to Matty, but I think it's Bye Bye Matty pretty soon.

I really hope that the 2-0 vote & James pointing out Matt's lie pisses off Ryan just enough to put him on the block - Ryan has to put someone up & I'm getting sick of Matt's double talk & hope the HGs are figuring out too - I'm glad James pointed it out & I hope he uses it as a way to make himself a good alliance.

I am hoping to see him on the block this week. :pray2: Seeing him backdoored would be even better! Atleast for me :)

nat wouldnt dare do that

How long do you think it will take Nat to realize that Matt isn't her soulmate??? That's the week she'll vote him out. (PLEASE LET IT BE THIS WEEK!!!)

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years

Nahh... Us women folk talk about men & Sharon (or Josh) is bound to spill it that Matt kissed Sharon & I know Nat is dumb but is she REALLY THAT dumb??

He's a jerk. He treats women like dirt (or at least on national tv he does) and he's loud and obnoxious. I hope everyone wises up to his shenanigans!

I couldn't have said it better myself. He is truly a DIRTBAG!! I cannot stand him!

Ryan should put him on the block for being such a player when it comes to people. He promised everyone his vote and is playing everyone.

I know! Your right! It's so frustrating. I just wish I could grab her by the shouldres and shake some sense into her Gingersnaps.

I barfed in my mouth a little when Nat said she'd continue doing his laundry.

I seriously hope she wakes up soon and sees that he's a complete misogynist.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. That's one lesson I really, really want to see Matthole learn live on BB9.

I have to also question the other HGs. Nobody has said a thing to encourage Matt to be nicer or Natalie to leave him alone. Natalie's a doormat and Matt's a douche bag, but neither see anything wrong with it.

nat reminds me of diane with respect matt could vote her and she still vote for him in the end

Archived