Matt

CeCiMom

ryan would be a fool to bd matt

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryan would be a fool to bd matt

WHY why why why why why whywhy why why why why why why why why why why why why????? .... because Natallie would be upset??? everyone else would be happy... Natallie might acctually start playing a real game

you dont watch bb when has making everyone happy ever benefit that player in long run

truth is josh only wants that plan to keep his 4 way alliance in house

this con of plan reminds me totally of last year hg getting jen to put up joe as pov replacement when she was against it. that sure out well she made house happy and gave dick 500000 :lol:

btw thats why why why why why why why why why why why why

truth is josh only wants that plan to keep his 4 way alliance in house

egg-zactly. Why do you think they wanted to offer him 2 weeks? That still puts him out before any of the 4. J/C and J/S view matt as the strongest compitition (and he probably is). They think after they get Matt out they can pick and choose who goes next in any order they want until it gets down to them.

I still think they haven't seen what Adam can do yet and they should be very afraid of him.

I watched Showtime last night and I am SICK of Matt bad mouthing Natalie. Of course she is a little corky, but at least she is nice and cares about people and positive about life. Him and Chelsia makes me want to throw up. Matt thinks he is WAY above what he really is and Chelsia is completely trying to be one of the boys talking about her.....I am so over both of them. I want them gone and maybe I should vote for Allison back in so she can help do the job.

egg-zactly. Why do you think they wanted to offer him 2 weeks? That still puts him out before any of the 4. J/C and J/S view matt as the strongest compitition (and he probably is). They think after they get Matt out they can pick and choose who goes next in any order they want until it gets down to them.

I still think they haven't seen what Adam can do yet and they should be very afraid of him.

you speak truth

and i love it :animated_rotfl:

adam he showed me in hoh comp he was a little more game than folks give him credit for

adam he showed me in hoh comp he was a little more game than folks give him credit for

Heck yeah! I am convinced he threw the HOH comp to Ryan. And Ryan is such a big dumb, doofus poor Adam had to really work at throwing it to him.

He deliberately answers a Q wrong, but Ryan also gets it wrong finally the next Q is about Jen.

Adam again deliberately answers it wrong....Doofus Ryan has to think about it....* le duh.* It's about his stupid bimbo and he still isn't sure!

By some miraculous flash of a functioning synapse, Doofus flashes onto the correct answer and wins HOH.

I swear I saw Adam roll his googley eyes as if to say "freaking finally!!! Dude, wtf!!?"

Matthole is going to bamboozle all of them and Ryan is even more his patsy than Nat.

Ryan is so thick he makes Marcelas look like a flipping genius.

agreed crusty he definately threw it

Matthole is going to bamboozle all of them and Ryan is even more his patsy than Nat.

now this disagree with

all hg are on matt trick

he is more of james bb6 playing himself then others a la dr. will

I wonder how long it will take before Matt confronts one of them about backdooring him. His ego is too big for him not to.

now this disagree with

all hg are on matt trick

he is more of james bb6 playing himself then others a la dr. will

I don't know UVP, We're dealing with the stupidest group of HG ever IMO. :inquisitive:

One of those twits will tell Nat or She-bot and they'll be sure and fill in the Matthole.

And then I think Matthole will convince Doofus to flip it again.

If he actually puts Matthole up and the house really backdoors him I will be gobsmacked.

http://www.quizfarm.com/images/1104353537cat_4.jpg

9 lives matt

i thought for sure ryan was in for bd

Well Matt just added him self to using the N word... he has just spewed it on the live feeds three times in the last 45 minutes.... I soooooooo (Dani moment :) ) was hoping he would be going...

nothing pisses me off more than someone flippin out the N word, especially when they think they are bein cool by usin it, Matt is such an ass, I literally want to jump in the tube into the house and beat his ass, he does not deserve any kindness, I want to barf !!!!!

Archived