Chelsia & James

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, laughing ant Fizzle and Wicked. James is a freak, and his ink is very amaturish, hey any one can put whatever they want on their own person, but I think his ink is especially offensive, not sure about his bold statements, if he really was trying to display his thoughts and ideas through his ink, I would think he would have found a really good professional artist to ink him so it would at least seem crediable and sincere, it is so happhazzard that it seems maybe he also is happhazzard and chaotic, just a thought

offensive statements permanently tattooed on your body is just stupid. not only ugly, but stupid. one day he might need heart surgery and the doctor cutting him open might not pay much attention to what he is doing after seeing some of that "art".

:animated_scratchchin:

agree wholeheartedly, I am facinated by tatoos and I have one small one on my wrist that I got in 1971, way before tatooes were a popular art form, but I would never put something offensive or in bad taste on my person. some of it I do like and appericate tho. I'll tell ya what, my youngest daughter has a really ugly tatoo that I hate on her arm, she also has a cpl that I like, but the one I find offensive is soo offensive to me that I wish more than anything she would remove it, but at the same time it is her person, she has the right to do what she wants, and it will be much later down the road of her life I am sure, that she realizes that that particular tatoo sucks,it was a stupid thing for her to do, but she really is not a stupid girl, she should have made a better choice tho. James tatoos stand out even more because they are soooo poorly done, you can't help but think what the???

tattoo with the "c" word

tattoo of a priest dreaming about sex.

tattoo of the word GOD on his ass

I have the right to find them offensive.

James has shown at times he has a heart but the distasteful part of his life over shadows that. JMO

I've seen poorly constructed tattoos that mean the world to their owners and I've seen some beautifully inked "flash" that didn't mean sh*t to their owners. I find the latter much more offensive, but that's just my opinion. To each his/her own. I guess I have a hard time judging someone by their skin color, incidental or deliberate.

Speaking of tattoos, what exactly is on Chelsea's back? The lines are too fine for me to tell.

What about a tattoo ON your 'C' ? That's ok right? Just saying... we don't want to make fizzle feel bad.

Fizzle, I hit you in the back of the head with my broom. Apparently it excited you enough to cop a feel. For shame.

When I visited his MY Space page I looked at his photos and the comments made by his friends. Most of the comments were pretty old. Well before his BB days, for sure. Some one told him they'd give him $50 if he got their name tattoo'd on him.

A few people made references to paying him. I got the impression that some of his tattoos were bets/He got money from them.

They also made suggestions regarding the Brawny one and what it should say beneath it....All had the word "prestigious" in there. I think it's some sort of odd reference to some old private joke. I know when I was in High School we had stupid words that were like catch phrases, used out of context and we'd attached a different meaning to them. I now have a teenager and she and all her friends do the same thing.

Kids like to adopt words as their own. And James isn't that far removed from High school.

Lastly, I think he just doesn't give a rat's arse. He's a punk rocker, clearly. And he seems to embrace the whole ideology of it as well.

And I do think the pedo priest is a powerful statement. As I've already pointed out above. I think most of his tattoos have some meaning behind them.

They look weird to us because we don't have a clue what their meaning is.

Tats are a form of art. No one but the artist knows for sure what they mean. Whether the art hangs in a museum or on your body it can be a personal statement, a joke, a symbol...who knows but them. But they sure do get ppl talking and summing the artist up based on what we see with our eyes alone.

Archived