Chelsia & James

CeCiMom

Don't know if this has been posted earlier in the week (sorry, been working on my thesis, so I haven't had as much time as during the summer to scan the boards), but I just find this picture of Chelsia hilarious: :giggle:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9...mp;s=29&p=1

I just love how great everyone looks, and then I look at Chelsia, and her look is priceless. The best part is that this is the front picture for the CBS BB photo gallery. Karma is a bitch!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree crusty. If his past activities (homesless, biker, nomad, etc) is true, he's probably had some extremely humbling experiences. He's probably encountered his share of amazing, horrible, nice, wicked people that have all appeared to be someone they are not.

For 21, he sure seems to have a long history.

[Okay... I've been wanting to ask this for what 2 weeks now... What is that shiny speckle thing on Chelsia's upper lip. I see it every day and I keep forgetting to ask... anyone know? Or am I the only one seeing it? ]

Just another hole in her head.

p.s. I'm a hypocrite because this show is like a car wreck. Even though I know it's wrong I keep rubbernecking and watching. lol

I am also a hypocrite. I hate these people and find them revolting, but here I am, not being able to look away, covering my eyes and peaking through my fingers

James has been my favorite from the start. Apparently he must have done some amazing things when it came to Amanda's fall because even as self-absorbed as some of these people are, they couldn't stop talking about how he handled her. And the fact he stayed away so she could just have breathing room after she came back and didn't expect a pat on the back just completely showed his character. He was disgusted by how the people were talking game after both girls got sick and that's awesome. Not only that but then last night, he told Matt that he shouldn't talk to Natalie the way he does. Is this seriously the youngest guy in the house? Cause most of these guys can take a lesson at how he genuinely reacts with kindness when it's actually needed.

I am with you endure, I have said he has been my favorite from the get go. People are going on and on about his past... well ya know what? It is just that, his past. Anyone that says they don't have a skeleton in the closet is full of doo-doo.

He said that it was brought to his attention that he should use it and he said "I don't want to go down that road, he didn't want to use that" Josh, Sharon and Chels were in the room. THEY said "Go for it!" "I would do it!" James said that he didn't know if he could do that.

It is so funny James and Chels will all of a sudden, just spur of the moment, just start making out... full on mackin! Cracks me up! They have done this several times today.

:marie: OMG is that a priest with a bubble thought of doing a...sex? I think I'm gonna puke!!!! My disgust level for him just dropped even lower than I thought it could go! :( Why have something like that?

:pixiedust:

TCS I've been trying to be a fan....but it's getting harder and harder to not be judgemental of him....~sigh~ he seems to have a good heart....these crazy tats are freaking me out!

Archived