Sharon

Angelo Joe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did she remind anyone else of Alison from BB4!!!! She sounded just like her!!!!

Absolutely! She even reacted about the same as Ali did when Justin came into the house during Season 4's X Factor twist...and I'm embarrassed to say I felt sorry for her just like I did Ali when that happened. I did change my mind a lot earlier this time though.

I wonder how the game would be different if Josh had chosen to bring back Jacob instead of Sharon?

She was really irritating me the first night she came back, But seems to have mellowed out now. I do wish someone would tell her NOT to talk with food in her mouth though. Jesus! How long can she make that bowl of ice cream last? And every time she took a bite of ice cream she had to talk too. Disgusting!

Still though, she doesn't seem to be a skank like some of the others.

She's now 'soulmates' with Joshuah. At least they're teamed up together.

Question: Does she ever wear a bathing suit? All of them are in suits in the hottub and she just has her legs sticking in -- she's in jeans, tee shirt and sweatshirt.

A bathing suit tonight (Sunday). I stand corrected. :animated_rotfl:

Anyone else notice an over-abundance of flirty Sharon-giggles and friendly hitting directed toward newly available Alex?

I hope there's some reality in reality where house-guests are granted divorces. I would love to see Sharon and Alex work together.

She seems bright so in a way, I do hope there's a switch of partners somehow because this is her second partner that's jeopardized her place in the game hugely and she has no part in what went down with either

PS ~ the guys are acting much differently around her after seeing her in a bikini

Archived