Sharon

Angelo Joe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol got what she deserved for being an idiot

imho this ranks up their with marcellus and dustin

1st impression: dead weight

I really loathe the "poor me" BS. Didnt like it last year, don't like it this year.

:marie: lol I'm getting ready to watch Showtime BAD.....Maybe she'll talk me to sleep! jk.....I hope it's not going to be the Sharon Show like last night was the Parker Show! jmho

:pixiedust:

OK, are any of these people likable at this point. It still early in the game, so maybe it just a matter of not knowing them too well, but man so far I'd just want Dick to come out and take them all on.

This woud be good if they were all 11-12 years old, but at 20+, it just not that cute.

If there's one thing I can't stand, if there's one thing that drives me up a wall more than anything, it's a chatty Cathy.

My GOD SHUT UP SHARON YOU INSUFFERABLE DRAMA QUEEN!

The sad part is she has all the other idiots in the house eating out of the palm of her hand.

These are, by far, the stupidest group of houseguests in the history of the show.

You can tell this girl is the type of person who LOVES to hear the sound of her own voice. Also, she talks fast, and I don't trust anyone who talks that fast.

Shut. Up.

what the hell is going on?

is she taking neil place

i am lost

never been so confused ever

lol so now i am hearing this idiot is now trying to aligned with jen and parker who got her and her partner evicted

smh

she looks like facebook creator mark zukenburg

Archived