Sources Of Post-bb8 Info

Katydidit

which of those are worth listening to?

Fizzle I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Eric. No matter what he does in life he is always going to think he is the best and that he would have won, succeeded, prevailed etc. if not for.................(fill in the blank). He will always have an excuse.

As for Jessica and Eric, all you have to do is listen to the two interviews to see what opposite ends of things they are on. She says him comng to Kansas was a bit of a joke and she doesn't sound like she has any desire to go to New York. Then listen to Eric and he says the trip to Kansas is in the works, full steam ahead.

those interviews were weak

Did anyone find those after interview links that were posted this morning of all the HG?

OK I see they are in the link that Katy posted. Never mind. There were just some seperate links this morning that I wanted to save.

I've just watched Jess and Eric's interview and thought they were on the same page where their relationship is concerned. The whole moving to Kansas/New York is banter between the two right now. Both stated that they have to see what happens next. Will either move for the other? Who knows, but at this moment they seem to want to see where it all goes.

As for Eric as a player in the game, he was the best this season. Why shouldn't he be proud of that? :party_smilie:

Listening to a few of the interviews

Eric - thought for sure he would have won 1st place if he was not AP. He is very full of himself. Eric said he LIKED Dick. Smittin with Jess.

Amber - was very proud of her crying and it is because she "feels" things. Still the good person delusion.

Zack - He is probably going to repeat the fact that he took Dick down in the carrot/rabbit comp.

Jameka - No surprises

Dick - Good interview

Daniele - Good interview

Got some more to watch.

Archived