Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that the last frew comps were not good ones for Daniele to win. She doesn't like cold and water. That is well known. The comp yesterday was in the pool and diving down in the water. She never once went in the pool when she was in the house. She is not a swimmer or water person. So again another example that the producers don't set this up for certain people to win.

Anyhooooooooooo I think Dick can pull this off.

I am soooo hopin marty, it was weird last night how Zach laid on the bed and stared into space. I also really had to laugh at the question and answer session between Daniele and Dick, the funny questions, it was cute. I have to work tonight, then I have a pretty long drive home, before I can even get to any info as to who won, I have tried to download stuff on my cell phone on the way home, but can never find what I am looking for, of all the BB info is way old. If some one calls me for my shift tonight I am givin it to them.

From what I saw, I really think the producers wanted/ thought Danielle would win round 1. In the past, I think, the female house guests have always done better in the endurance competitions, with or without water. Was that why theyhad the cold water for 8 days, maybe to get the hg's used to it? I don't think anyone foresaw her slipping off the carot.

That being said, I think the (the producers) expected round 2 to be between Dick and Zach. and it' anyone's guess who would have done better. I would think Zach would have, as he spent more time in the pool, but until I actually see the comp, i can't say for sure.

I do think, however, the producers would have prefered Danielle and Zach to be going head to head in the final round.

As far as Danielle in the final 2, would she win against Dick? Does she think she can?

Round 1 and Round 2 were NOT designed for Daniele to win. She cannont tollerate the cold. The second comp she does not swim and doesn't like the water.

I have no doubt that the producers want Dick and Zack in the final comp battle. They want the Good vs Evil factor that Zach kept talking about. Zach kept saying he was the Good and he was going to take down Evil. (EVEL)

I do think that Dick will win this last comp.

she does not swim and doesn't like the water

What is she? A cat?? Doesn't swim, hates water, shaves her arms...me-yow

just kidding...

Personally, i don;t think the producers wanted Zach anywhere near the final 2. i think they really would have preferred D&D v J&E, but that is just my opinion.

yea, i didnt think that part 1 of the hoh comp was geared towards Dani... if the producers wanted dani to win, there wouldnt have been any water. they would have just had to jump over that dumb bunny all night. that would be alright.

in BB6 they had them holding their key walking on the moving round disk all night... there was no water.

i think bb was really messed up to do the water like they did. what ever happened turning it up a notch after so many minutes or hours? they should have done a dry comp for a certain amount of time. then speed up the bunny... then after 3 or 4 hours or something... turn on the water. dont do everything all within the first 5 minutes!

:::::looks around::::::: oops, sorry, forgot where i was again. dani dani dani!

I agree fizzle. I was reading someone's post on this yesterday (can't remember) and they were just pointing out how it was really stupid on BB part and dangerous. Until reading the post, I didn't really think about it. But, they all could have been in serious trouble with hypothermia, etc.

I think the producers felt guilty in the end because they kept the water going, probably really trying to push them to get off that thing.

Zach has said a hundred times he's taking Dick. Just curious if she knows this.

Yeah, she has said it several times. She knows that Zach will take Dick.

Dustin already said in jury house he doesn't want either Donato to win, so that's a Zach vote for Dani or Dick.

Jen won't vote for Dick, that's 2 for Zach.

Eric must vote for Dick, so that's one for Dick.

I really don't believe Jessica would vote for Dick since he backtabbed her and she's still miffed. 3 for Zach.

Amber, I think she's a tossup really. No earthly idea how she is voting. She doesn't consider Dick one of the "good people", but what does she consider Zach?

Jameka, I think she'll vote for Zach. She said she was pleasantly surprised he stuck up for her and whatnot. I think she's going Zach which is 4 for Zach and a win.

Dani of course would vote for Dick.

So the way I see it it's 4 to 2 in favor of Zach since I don't have any idea how Amber will vote.

This is just how I see things though. Jessica could still vote for Dick but I really think Dustin, Jen, Eric, Dani and Jameka's votes are all pretty solid where I said they were. Only way I can see Dick winning is if both Amber and Jessica vote for Dick. Then it would be 4/3 Dick wins.

Possible scenario.

Zach wins 500k-350k after taxes.

Dick will win 50k after taxes down to around 35k.

Dani will win nothing and Dick will barely give her anything out of the 35k.

Since according to Vincent their 2 year breakup was over money Dani will not talk to him again.

Archived