Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep look at her next time .I mean it is not bad just a tad . Jen looked like she had lost weight and I bet she is swimming a lot.

But Jen always had a more toned stomach then Danni because she works out and is involved in sports.

Danni cannot help her genes her legs will be skinny and I was just making an observation .I think she looks better that she has gained weight .

Some girls can never get perfect abs it is hard.

I think Dani really wanted to go up against Zach not her dad in the final 2 so that she would have at least 1 vote and her own lawyer on the jury. I think Dani started trying to plant the idea to Zach a few days ago to evict her dad not her if he won everything. Zach wasnt buying any of it and she got upset.

PS what happened to all those people saying they were sure Dick would throw the HOH for Dani? I dont think for a second Dick wants 2nd place.

If Zach wins hoh it will be interesting to watch Dick and Dani try to convince Zach who to keep

Getting this far has got to be exhausting.

Well, she did hitch a free ride on her dad's wagon...

It is a tough game and I will give Skeletor McWhiner credit for getting to final three...

I still don't like her style though...

I think her dad's a wee bit more exhausted at the moment.

And I see my eleven-year-old daughter as a young pup --- Dani, not so much.

Being a team, together they've had a double-chance for each of these comps. If she wins, she wins. If she loses but dad wins, she still wins.

If Zach wins hoh it will be interesting to watch Dick and Dani try to convince Zach who to keep

Now THAT'S entertainment!

the eviction is on the spot wont have much chance to convince

I just hate to see the really nasty comments all over the place about the different Hgs. I'm guilty of it, too - especially about Waaahmber, etc.

Every season, these people are put under stresses the rest of us cannot understand - different from our day-to-day stresses - but still incredibly mind-bending. They are psychologically manipulated from the second they're chosen to be in the house. We've seen people saying and doing things in the house that they would probably never do in their real lives.

I think it's wrong to keep beating them up. Granted, some have step way over some boundaries - Boogie, Dick's tirades, a few others - but for the most part - they've all been 'guilty' of less than perfect behavior.

Danielle, for example, has been trashed and insulted terribly. She seems like a young girl no more or less confused than a lot of girls her age. She's been accused of riding other's tails to the end, yet she's won more competitions than most of the others. She's planned strategy and played the game the same as the others.

She hasn't used anyone else any more than the others have. People trash-talk her because she's there with her dad - but BB producers chose that set-up. Would anyone not work that advantage? What about the behind her back talk that went on about an incestuous relationship, about her personal relationships, etc.?

People accused Janelle of being phony because she was nice to people and talked about them behind their backs. I call it being courteous to others, even if she didn't like them. Some of the things the other HGs said about her behind her back were horrible and nasty, too - yet, they weren't vilified.

I just think these players in this game should be given congratulations for the competitions they win and for how far they make it in the game. I am saying this to myself, also!

We all have personal favorites - that's our nature - but I wish the personal, nasty, hateful remarks could stop. I wish I hadn't been so hateful about Amber.

Personally, I hope Dick and Danielle win but I wish good luck to Zach, too. They have all made it to the final three. That's reason enough to give them all a pat on the back, regardless.

Kat

They are psychologically manipulated from the second they're chosen to be in the house. We've seen people saying and doing things in the house that they would probably never do in their real lives.

But it is real life... Big Brother isn't a game show... It is a social expiriment(at least it's supposed to be) to lock a bunch of strangers in a house and see what they will do for 500 grand...

The prize money is just the proverbial cheese to attract the rats to the maze, it's the interaction that counts...

And they were not forced to enter it... I don't feel any pity for them...

I agree Kat and thank you for posting that... I try very hard not to talk nasty about the house guests... They are human and have feelings just like anyone else... I have never called anyone in there names, I have never attacked them on a personal level... I will say things about their game play, but that's about it... I guess we all mature, some just faster than others... Thank you for saying these things!!!

GO DICK!!!

I'm guilty of making fun of Amber and her crying and her phony praying - even though I had no way of knowing whether she was sincere or not.

I'm not advocating pity or sympathy for any of the players, though - just some degree of respect. While everything we do, as long as we draw breath is 'real life' - we are not psychologically manipulated every second of the day for three months - beginning with who gets first choice on a bed or winding up on the floor - to having to compete for food! Hunger and isolation are powerful motivators and when a few win food - the ones that don't cannot help but feel less than friendly to them. The competitions are crafted in ways to cause conflict - the set up of their surroundings, etc. So, while it is a social experiment in what people will do to win a lot of money - we cannot compare their actions realistically - because they are being manipulated from start to finish.

That isn't to say it's all bad or I feel sorry for them, at all - just that their actions are being directed, even if subconsciously.

Every season, the majority of the HGs talk about how people just don't understand how different and difficult it is being in the house and how they would feel differently about or toward another HG outside of the house. It definitely affects how they all act.

Anyway, my only real point is that the nasty, hateful remarks are getting old and it would be so great to just give them credit for making it as far as they each did. None of them are all bad or all good - just human.

Kat

Most of the guys are babies, I would never cry on live TV over a damn BB game cause it a'int like ringing the bell for the Navy Seals .I mean all the tapes that show them crying is not like at the end tearing up a little if you won the big prize.

I know ,I know .I am an arrogant SOB ;):D

Archived