Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't put Danielle, or any of the houseguests on a pedestal. She's a young girl, who is trying to do the best she knows how. She's not a skank, or a whore. If she was, at least 2/3 of the young women in this country would qualify for those titles. Jeez........

absolutely Boobean, again people take this game out of the house. I can only imagine what would be said about some of us if we were in the house.

All I know is that Danielle is definately a BRAT!!! She has been a brat this whole game....and Sunday I dont know if anyone notice but in her meeting with Zach she was getting ready to throw her father under the bus....She was trying to imply Zach to put her father up...but Zach open his big mouth and was talking about both D&D are threats and it would be tough to go up against them...so he was putting both of them up... I was like Zach shut up and let her talk....

Jeez can anyone play the game...this was a bad season! A waisted summer to watch BB

Arrow, The AP choice was Dani. When Dick won the last HOH, Eric was supposed to try and get Dani nominated. That wasn't going to happen, so he didn't even try, then he got evicted. So far, the person america wants nominated is the person they want him to vote out. If Dani had been up, she would have gone home. Zach is the one that screwed up by not taking someone down and forcing her up. JMO

So you are saying then America loves Jameka more then Danielle :animated_rotfl:

See I was thinking Danielle had never been put up aganist Jameka and America would want Jameka evicted.Eric was not evicted yet Zach could have brought him down and Eric would have to vote that America likes Jameka more to evict Danni.

well, to be fair.. there were only 3 choices for zach to put up. she was trying to get zach to put up jameka and her father. (just like dick was doing) they didnt want to be put up together. i hardly call that throwing her father under the bus.

had there been more options in the house, that would be different.

I have no idea what "America" likes anymore. It has been so wishy washy. I was just pointing out that "america" FINALLY decided to have the brat nominated, I would have hoped that would have been where his vote would have gone also. Besides, would "we" have had time to vote 2 times ( 1 for nom 1 for evict) that quick? I don't remember.

Then why not nominate herself....why point out all of his bad qualities...she only wants a relationship with her father when her father does things in her favor....can u spell B-R-A-T...PS..I wouldnt put all my eggs in one basket when it comes to Nick...can u spell p-y-s-c-h-o that is all i am saying and i have my reasonings...they are my opinions and my opinions alone..

well Janeka was a worthless floater, no game and no competition ability. But Dani is such a B, that I can't root for her. She calls everyone else phony and then cries on cue. She tells Kail to let her one HOH and then says she's safe, and then goes and nominates her. I would hate to see her win it all.

Some of you are very confusing so I will straighten things out.

Last HoH America voted to have Danielle put up on the block, NOT Jameka. So that says one of ONLY two things. Number one, America likes Jameka more than Danielle, or number 2 (this is the one I believe) more people hate Danielle than Jameka.

Every single vote, EVER SINGLE ONE, America has voted to evict the person they put on the block if that person made it to the block.

So common sense tells you that yes, America WOULD have evicted Danielle over Jameka or Zach since they wanted her UP over Jamkea or Dick.

Just the facts ma'am. Just the facts.

not all of "america" voted. it was the live show and a live vote. a lot of people didnt even know they could vote because the show wasnt on for them yet (west coast people)

heck, i couldnt vote because too many people were on cbs.com and the page wouldnt load up fast enough.

i wonder how many votes ended up going though during that 2.5 minute commercial break. :animated_scratchchin:

So let me get this straight since what I'm hearing COMPLETELY boggles my mind.

Are you saying that people who root for Danielle did not get a fair chance at calling? Are you saying that some magical force prevented Danielle fans from not having an equal shot at calling or hitting the computer as the Jameka and Zach fans?

I just want to be clear is all.

I never got a chance to vote. By the time the commercial break was over, my computer hadn't even warmed up yet. I think that vote was simply a last effort to get people to text vote anyway, thus making CBS a little more money on the AP.

That wasn't what I asked BK.

What I asked was, were people who wanted to vote for Zach/Jameka somehow left out while people who wanted to vote for Danielle had some magical advantage in getting in.

Common sense dictates percentage-wise the same amount of people who wanted to vote for Danielle had problems the same as those for Zach or Jameka. Problems out of our control like busy phone lines and congested internets don't only happen to one group and not the other. Thus, saying it wasn't fair is not right. It was fair because everyone had to battle through the same problems.

So let me get this straight since what I'm hearing COMPLETELY boggles my mind.

Are you saying that people who root for Danielle did not get a fair chance at calling? Are you saying that some magical force prevented Danielle fans from not having an equal shot at calling or hitting the computer as the Jameka and Zach fans?

I just want to be clear is all.

Lucky for me I wasn't rooting for Daniele so the magical force cleared the lines so that I was able to vote for Eric to get her nominated.

i am NOT saying daniele fans didnt get a chance to vote.. where did i say that????

i said:

"not all of "america" voted. it was the live show and a live vote. a lot of people didnt even know they could vote because the show wasnt on for them yet (west coast people)

heck, i couldnt vote because too many people were on cbs.com and the page wouldnt load up fast enough.

i wonder how many votes ended up going though during that 2.5 minute commercial break."

meaning.. we will never know really how the votes would have been.. had it been a normal voting time period of 3 hours. jesh...

All of America who was tuned into the show had approximately 3 minutes to get their vote out. As Fizzle pointed out, she couldn't even log into the site to vote because too many people were trying.

While I'm not saying America couldn't possibly dislike Daniele, I'm simply saying it's ridiculous to think that those three minutes of voting from just the east coast hardly speaks an accurate result.

Archived