It goes like this:

There once was a girl in the BB House

And Danielle was her name-O!

S-K-A-N-K!

S-K-A-N-K!

S-K-A-N-K!

And Danielle was her name-O!

Yup, still mean. Still don't care.

I've thought about this several times -- I would love to be a fly on the wall when she gets out of the BB house and reads all of this stuff (assuming, of course, that she can read). I can just hear the whining, like the tuning up of a million bluebottle flies:

"Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! They're being so meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean to me! They're calling me naaaaaaaaaaaaaaams! Maaaaaaake them stoooooooop!"

Unless, of course, she wins the money. Then she will hire someone to read it for her and then lie to her and tell her everyone loves her.

Funny quotes from Danille FROM Livefeeds Thread

Dani"jessica last week she looked like a hooker... she gets dress when they are on the block... its

hilarious"

Jameka asks Dani why she didn't bring hair stuff and says she doesn't want to mess it upsaying she'll just look like "white trash' for 3 months..

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I don't know why, but i really dont like dani! The fact that the Donato's think they are gonna win is just funny! They think they have played a awesome game when really it was all luck and dumb game play by others. If Eric and Jess didnt make the deal with them, Dick and Dani would be gone! It sucks that they are still there and i really hope Zack can win HOH and vote one of them out there just so i can see their face when they awared Zach with the money! lol

(I dont really enjoy Zach, but he's really all thats left!)

shy so true. D&D actually think this game was played only by them. Wait til they find out AP paved the way

for them to be where they are. Without AP Dick was gone the week Dustin left. They don't know this.

But D&D's arrogance is so nauseating.

I feel bad for Zach. He really didn't have anyone to help him despite D&D trying to say they did. Zach actually

helped D&D more than they did him. He had HOH twice and Veto once and could easily have put them up and didn't.

They never credit Zach for that.

Lets go Zach! Win that final three HoH! Kick out one of those incestuous, trailer trash Donatos!

editor's note - No, I do not think they are incestuous. My post is satirical in nature and designed to make a point.

Danielle, I hope Zach gets HoH and sends you to jury on Tuesday, or Thursday, or whatever day the final HoH is.

Oh, and I can't wait until the DVD release of this year's show where there will be a full hour extra feature devoted to Danielle's various whines.

Of course. She's right up there with Janelle in comps. That's only one part of the game though. If it wasn't for her father she'd be gone long ago because her game where comps weren't concerned consisted of the first third of the game spending all her time with Nick in bed and the last two thirds constantly whining and hating everyone.

It's a good thing she kept winning those vetos and HoHs as well as having her father give her an HoH and pull her off the block or it would probably just be Dick still in the house.

Why oh why is it so difficult to understand people!?! You may not in any way shape or form bait or flame another poster!!!

You may not insult another poster for their opinion about a houseguest.

You may not ridicule a poster for their opinion.

You may not call a poster an insulting name.

You may insult the houseguests.

You may ridicule a houseguest.

You may call a houseguest names.

And of course you CAN say all the lovely things you want about a poster or a houseguest... as long as it's ON TOPIC!!!!

Yup, she definately does. She's pretty equal with janelle when it comes to comps, but her complaining definately brings her down a peg or two, or three.... but like I've said before, she has Dick's back, so I have to cheer for the girl!

Dani NEEDED to win the comps because no one liked her.

Lots of HGs throw the comps for whatever reason...mostly to stay under the radar.

We know Eric and Zach were throwing the comps, Jameka didn't play in 5 straight...so her winning the comps is not a big a deal as some make it out to be.

Will never won.

There's only one comp left, and it's all that matters.

May the best man or whiner win.

she did need to win...i think her and dick both did. i don't think no one liked them...but i think they definitely were isolated/ isolated themselves at times. i don't give dani a pass for her character flaws that are real...and she has a lot you can see. but in my opinion, so do all of other houseguests, she's not alone. i think you get a break when you're 21...from me anyway. "and that's thaaaat!" (ooh, i used to hate when amber said that, and would try to say "bad baby!")

Archived