Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the feeds, she told him a number of times that his behavior hurts her game because everyone blames her for his actions.

But then on the other hand she would cheer him on when it did benefit her...

Another moment of comedy provided by Danni talk From live thread

Dani states she went to a small high school with kids that had known each other all the way through school. She saids she was friends with everybody and begins to talk about HS friends. Went to prom with her best friend, Joe. She says the others still hang out but she doesn't hang with them anymore - she's too mature

:animated_rotfl:

Re: Zach's motivations - he hopefully finally caught on to Dani and Dick plotting behind his back. The moment that the show ended the night Eric was evicted Dani and Dick were whispering to each other about getting Zach out and how Jameka would be beholden to them with her vote. There is no question that they intended on getting out the remaining competition (Zach) out of the house if they could.

And also, KingofReality pointed it out accurately that Dani has been happy to benefit from Dick's abusive behavior and has even jokingly told people that if they didn't go along with this or that she would sick her dad on them. Truly her behavior paints (to me at least) a portrait of a very shallow, manipulative young adult who is rather blind to her own issues and not all that concerned with understanding the issues of others. The term 'weasel' was bandied about earlier this season with regards to Eric, but for me the true weasel of the season has been Danielle.

america told eric they wanted dani to get nominated before he left. maybe thats what people are talking about, everyone probably assumed it would be jameka.

Good point I had not heard that info . I still think in a vote between Jameka and Danille America would never evict Danille so that is why I said Zach could not have got her evicted because Eric would have had to vote AP. Guess we will never know.

I had to say this... I dislike Daniele and Dick..

The only thing I can say I hope they get professional help . Especially Dick. He needs to see a shrink..

And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD he is NOT MY DAD..

I feel sorry for Daniel for having a dad like that...

Anyway they both going to win the money anyway..

The term 'weasel' was bandied about earlier this season with regards to Eric, but for me the true weasel of the season has been Danielle

When Dani and Dick were talking to Jameka, answering questions she had about Eric, Jameka called

Eric a WEASEL..

It's funny to read how some of you put Danielle on this pedistal like she's some saint....I would be embarrassed if my daughter was on T.V. talking to her father like a dog and falling in "adore" with some man that she just met while living with another man..... Jameka gets dogged for days and has not lied in this game once, didn't back stab anyone, wasn't cheating on her boyfriend, but yet the skinny blond bimbo is adored, just goes to show what type of lives some of you must live that you find her likable, but not Jamka......I guess in the end it all comes down to one thing.

Archived