Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atleast Jen has a body that doesn't resemble a twelve year old.

In your opinion.. not mine .

:lipsrsealed2:

she is anorexic!

How is she anorexic? Just because she is skinny? So, does that make every skinny person anorexic?

Even if the skinny genes runs in the family? Hmm, what a bold statement there.. not to know the facts.

I think Jen looked nasty. She was all muscular like a man. Gross.. Her face was HORRIBLE without make-up or simple touches. She wasn't all that pretty IMO.

Even with the make-up... Maybe guys like her because of her almost nude pics and attention grabbing bikini's not to mention her lopsided boobs, lol.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,

Jen was more Botticelli, Danielle was more Dali...and Amber was more Pecaso (i'm so sorry, i could not help it...Amber, if you read this, I'm sorry)

Well Alex, considering Jen has been on television and in countless magazine and online photo spreads, while Danielle is a server....I'm not sure how you "don't believe that".

LOL well said, but you could be mistaken Xal. Daniele might have had prior experience in front of a camera...she made the in-flight safety video for Hooters Airlines instructing people how to inflate their life preserver.

what one persons success is could be very different for someone else. it all depends on the person. you could be a trashman and be successful... as long as you are happy within your life.... it doesnt matter what anyone on the outside of that sees or thinks.

what one persons success is could be very different for someone else. it all depends on the person. you could be a trashman and be successful... as long as you are happy within your life.... it doesnt matter what anyone on the outside of that sees or thinks

Yeah, that. :notworthy:

Archived