Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question: If one of the donatos wins POV (i know if they did or did not) then one would come off the block. Could Zach make a deal with Jameka and then nominate himself. The deal would make Jameka vote for Zach to stay which would result in a tie. Then since it would revert back to Zach since he is HOH, he would then cast the deciding vote even though he is on the block. This would be risky. Does anyone know if it is allowed. If this is allowed and worked it would be the greatest play ever.

Quick question: If one of the donatos wins POV (i know if they did or did not) then one would come off the block. Could Zach make a deal with Jameka and then nominate himself. The deal would make Jameka vote for Zach to stay which would result in a tie. Then since it would revert back to Zach since he is HOH, he would then cast the deciding vote even though he is on the block. This would be risky. Does anyone know if it is allowed. If this is allowed and worked it would be the greatest play ever.

Now that would be Great, and really shake the game up!! One less Donato, more even playing field!! I like it!!!

Was Zach, knowing they were taking each other to final two, just supposed to cower down and hand it to them?

Yes, that is the way the Donatos play this game. Too bad Zach didn't get rid of that brat Danielle on Thursday when he had a chance.

Did anyone else notice that the Donatos actually talked back and acted like children during Zach's nomination speech? Talk about BB history! The Donatos will go down as the only idiots to ever talk smack to the person nominating them DURING THE NOMINATION SPEECH! Hahahahaha! Too funny!

The only thing the Donatos have achieved is making asses of themselves.

Yep, Dick banging on the table and Dani laughing at him and rolling the eyes...I can expect that from a 21 year old, but not from a grown man. My guess is Daniele has whined her way through life and got everything she ever wanted and Dick has bullied people into submitting to him and when they don't get their way, they get nasty and childlike.

<---- Has been giving her Dani voodoo doll toilet swirlies from day one.

<------ still likes Dick

still repulsed by Jameka mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm

still thinks Zach's ok. In a Charlie Brown El Dorko kinda sorta wishy washy way

<------- still love myself best.

Personally I thought the edit of D/D was a bit too kind. BB is still trying to make them their poster children.Zach should have made a deal with Eric last week and used the POV on him and booted the whiney poor sport out right on her skinny rear!

Ginger I know 5 year olds that act better!

Reason for edit: thought I was making a new post and for some reason it posted in this post.

After seeing how D&D acted towards Zach in nomination ceremony I added a verse may add 3 more ;)

I kid the Donatos !

They're creepy and they're white trash

They play the race card for quick cash.

Their Dad has more tattoos then Slash !

He plays air guitar like having a bash on crack !

The Donato family .

Yes, once that announcement was made, you could see that Jameka was totally thrown off. Now, if that had been done to a Donato, you can bet there would have been major hell to pay. Heck, producers probably would have stopped and re-played the tapes, and then had them start all over from the beginning. You know, to be fair and all.

I sat in shock as I watched D/D smack talk Zach during his speech. I couldn't believe the way they were acting, and rolling their eyes and Dick smacking the table with his fingers. If I were Zach, I would have changed my speech and threw Dick"s words right back at him and said "Its just game, dude...its not personal, its just game" The Donatos entitlement issues drive me nuts, they think they are the only ones allowed to play "the game". GO ZACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

Archived