Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll say this though, after tonight's episode, I am routing for Zach even more. I know he hasn't a shot in hell, but quietly I'm pulling for him. Dani has the guff to call him cocky, holy crap, looks whose mouth that's coming out of!!! She's the cockiest one in there.. give me a break!

I know pulling for Zach even more, the way she giggled saying they should get rid of zach right after he saved her ass was sick

It really would be nice to hear the re-cap of the show without all the hate Dick and Daniele comments.

It would be nice to hear what is really going on

Oh well.....

Recap- Dick and Danielle suck

Jameka sucks at challenges

Zach won HOH YAY!!!

I don't get it. Why is it okay for D/D to break their alliances and stab everyone else in the back as "strategy" but be furious when it happens to them? Was Zach, knowing they were taking each other to final two, just supposed to cower down and hand it to them?

Dani was just a bit cocky tonight IMO!

Like father like daughter!

I thought the show was good, too much repitition, but it did make it out to be like wowo, who will win, well we know, so I am soooo happy D&D did not have ot eat their words after the nom ceremony. But the last shot of Jameka brushing her teeth was the funniest,lol

It doesn't make any sense for Zach to want to keep them around. Why would they be upset? It's just bad game play. They're acting like children.

They've acted like children all season

The only satisfying ending (for me) Is for zach to beat Dick 5-2

and if he is not in the Final 2 it will be Dani finding out America voted for her dad to win over her

Zach sealed his own fate. It was too late to go after D/D. Especially when they have a 50% chance of winning the veto, plus Jameka is horrible at competitions. Add to that Dick and Danielle's past wins and they had about an 80% chance of winning. It was just too little too late. He should of went after them earlier.

Archived