Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

Oh yeah, but didn't you know, Dick carried Zach through the game?

/sarcasm

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love how people hate D/D because they're so mean to their "friends". Have we forgotten that this is a game show and the winner walks out with half a million dollars? D/D haven't forgotten this, they've played the best game hands down. I should hope that no one walks through the doors of the BB house to make friends and play nice, it's half a million bucks.. sheesh..

I don't know why the incest alliance was so angry with Zach. Anyone with half a brain knows that if they made it to the final 3 that it would be 2 against 1. Zach had the chance to get rid of Danielle last week, and Eric screwed over Jessica by not using the veto the week before (and then being arrogant about it). So I hate that the incest alliance made it this far, but Danielle has won most of the challenges, and she deserves credit for that even if she is a lyine, conniving, b...............

really on that (Incest alliance) I am going to bed :animated_wave:

I just love how people hate D/D because they're so mean to their "friends". Have we forgotten that this is a game show and the winner walks out with half a million dollars? D/D haven't forgotten this

Are you kidding me? Zach said in his speech he didnt come in the house to make friends but to win. And the Ds acted like littele whiny brats when someone went back on their word to them. Obviously they forgot it was a game. They expect everything to just be handed to them.

Again it isnt their backstabbing that bothers most people it is their hypocricy

:lipsrsealed2:

I think Zach's speech was awesome and I think he handled himself very well among undisciplined jackals. He ignored the rudeness of the Donato's behavior during his speech (I have NEVER seen that kind of behavior during anyone's nomination speech in all my years of watching BB) and continued without really missing a beat. He even used some of the snide comments as launching points.

Both of the Donato's have major insecurity issues and it really comes out when they bash other people constantly and never look at their own behavior. The louder they are and the more they tell each other they are justified, the more they believe it themselves.

I think it's too bad Zach didn't take the opportunity to use the POV on Thursday night to get Daniele out, but the fact is he didn't. So now all I can do is root for him to win final HOH .... and hope I see the pouty face instead of the gloaty face on Daniele come Thursday night.

Zach had a "deal" with D/D, thats why he didn't use the pov.

He's started playing the game alittle too late. JMHO :pixiedust:

I think the whole nomination part was great! However I thought Zach's speech was so retarded :animated_rotfl: Give me a break its unfair that they have dominated that's called part of the game Zach!!! I just love that he has failed and I could honestly watch that and not have a worry in the world and actually laugh at it! I loved Dani and Dick's DR tonight they all were hillariously funny! "Zach actually thinks he is going to win this game what game is he playing?" so hillarious you rock Dani girl!!!!!!!

amen deedsday, I was happy to see Dani open up her mouth and say what was really on her mind instead of "Whatever" Zachs speech was lame and it was his way of justifying him playing for himself a little too late, and oh well if the Donatos talked back, the only reason it hasn't happened in other nom ceremonies is probably cause every one is on pins and needles, they knew what was up and I say hey go for it, there is no rule sayin you can't talk back. Of course we know what the outcome is, and so they will not be eating crow on tues.

Zach still has a decent shot at final 2 but obviously he has to win one of the first two parts of HOH if he doesn't then its game over! And personally I would love nothing more than for D&D to be battling it out in part 3 of the HOH it would take a ton of stress off!!!

Can someone clarify, what was the disgusting thing that Eric said that shouldn't be repeated? Of course, by asking, I am wanting someone to repeat it, I am just curious

ERIC The WOOBIE WANKER said 3 times a vile accusation that Dick and his daughter had incest .He was not joking .I still want to find out what happens when Dick hears about it. I have said CBS will edit the tape or give Rat Boy a chance to high-tail to NY. :animated_rotfl:

So I hate that the incest alliance made it this far, but Danielle has won most of the challenges,

I think they were saying you should not repeat calling D&D this name .

Somehow after every episode I hate D & D a little more. After this one I would honestly be happy if Danielle choked on something and croaked in the BB house. She is a waste of life.

The posts this year have sunk to a new low. I have never seen the board this vile.

I think it's funny how those who hate D&D for what they say or how they act post things that are more vile. Between our beloved AP making that incest comment to posters wanting D&D dead I am shocked how people who find what D&D say things way worse than what D&D has ever said. Some people need to get a grip and realize such violent and disturbing wishes on people in the house is wrong. Remember it's only a game people not real life. Next time you say such vile things remember that it makes no better than the ones you claim have no soul.

Now that I found out what Eric said, I can't argue with him. If he had any play at alll, he would have said it to Dick's face and get Dick disqualified for hitting Eric. Eric also should have made his case to Zach. Tell Zach that the best move is to take himself off and force DAnielle being put up. But Eric is too stupid, and he is a coward. He thought Dick would save him and if he campaigned for the veto Cick wouldn't. The incest alliance got very lucky, but Zach and Eric had their chance. Eric also was jealous of Zach even though stupid Jessica for some god awful reason like him. In regards to be nasty towards Evil Dick, have you not been paying attention to how rude crude and violent he has been, especially to the girls? I would love one of the guys make an incest joke to him and watch him cower by saying, "I can't fight you, I have cancer in my shoulder."

Archived