Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

Quick question: If one of the donatos wins POV (i know if they did or did not) then one would come off the block. Could Zach make a deal with Jameka and then nominate himself. The deal would make Jameka vote for Zach to stay which would result in a tie. Then since it would revert back to Zach since he is HOH, he would then cast the deciding vote even though he is on the block. This would be risky. Does anyone know if it is allowed. If this is allowed and worked it would be the greatest play ever.

I don't think it's allowed, given the fact that anyone can be nominated but the HOH, even if it's by their own choosing. I would love to see this happen though. Even if it could... would Zach even think to do this? My guess is, probably not. Shame though, it sure would stir things up.

Now for those hyper sensitive ppl out there.. my saying, "shame though" isn't a diss on D&D. I do think both are good players, they both have earned their spot in the F4 and should actually be in the F2... but we all have our favourites and it's not a bad thing to cheer for your own. Now I know how the Nerd Herd Fans felt that year (since I seem to be on their side this year)... LOL!!!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a live show we watched the other nite, may they just didn't have time to go into it since you can bet they looked at what they could, do you really think they would either do that on purpose or set her up for D&D??? On all stars they had to go back and review a tape over one of the comps and I believe it was over James and Janell fighting over a doll, she actually had it first?? Can't rmember it but that was sorta like this, this was not a cheat or a set up.

This was one hell of a cheap clip show tonight......I sure hope the last 3 episodes have more than this show tonight. :angry2:

Lara

That was a live show we watched the other nite, may they just didn't have time to go into it since you can bet they looked at what they could, do you really think they would either do that on purpose or set her up for D&D???

They could have easily made time. It is nothing to do with the Donatos, it is Julie messing up. You best believe if Jameka had put the ball in herself they would have showed it in slow motion, highlighting the ball, to prove her disqualification was justified

I think Tues will be a good follow up after the way they left off tonight, with Daniele winning pov, and not having to eat crow for boasting. Really am waiting for the last comps.

" The Donatos entitlement issues drive me nuts"

What do you think happened to them that they are so arrogant? Really in my 4..oh never mind years on this earth, I really havent seen 2 people that are so alike that havent talked for 2 years..hehe, really who do they think they are? they are 2 people that have regular jobs like everyone else but seem to think..what? hhmm?, I just dont get it, I really dont get them.

Does anyone know how soon after the west coast views tonight show that it will be available to watch on cbs.com? I missed tonights show :-(

Kitty....I agree with your statement, I like how they sit around bashing,

dance around gloating, call others hideous names ....example on live feeds

tonight calling Zach idiot ...uh he's made it just as far as them in the game and

really farther, he is the HOH and did it without a family member that he

can depend on 100%.

Archived