Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

well them too,lol

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He could not have Jameka would have voted with the Donatos . It is moot Zach could not have gotten Danille evicted if he put her up .

He saves Eric, and Eric and Him vote out Danielle. Simple as that.

edgesoftwilight......."Zach should have slapped that stupid smirk off her face...and her mildly retarded ass actually believes the jury is gonna favor her or her dad over Zach..ROFL yeah right you stupid skank, looks like sleeping with mohwaked oafs has clouded your judgement skills...the only vote youre gonna get is America's and the other Donato!"

That statement sounds as bad as anything Dick would say. Go Figure.

'

Ooops! I must have stumbled into the wrong thread.

I thought it was about the Sunday night show, but it seems to be the HATE DANIELE thread. I only read the last 5 or 6 posts, but learned that she has a "mildly retarded ass" and is a "stupid skank".

Not sure how someone's ass can be retarded but - oh well. I'm outa here.

I thought it was about the Sunday night show, but it seems to be the HATE DANIELE thread. I only read the last 5 or 6 posts, but learned that she has a "mildly retarded ass" and is a "stupid skank".

Sad oldguy but true about most all threads now.

I tried to ask about the show and what was happening but all I cold get were Donato hate comments.

Well naturally we are going to talk about what we saw on the show, and that is what we saw :animated_rotfl:

Bye :)

I'm with you alexandria. And yes, I love, and haved loved people in my life that sa.y it straight out no holds barred. My mother happened to be one of those kind of people.

Just go to the persons name you want to ignore and click, then when their post come up it says you are ignoring, I have several on my list, it works!Now see mac238, that is the way I like it said straight out, I do not have a problem with it!!

Archived