Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

I agree with your statement, I like how they sit around bashing,

dance around gloating, call others hideous names

for a moment i got confused.... i thought this statement was talking about the posters here at mortys and how they talk about D/D.... oops.. my bad... :lipsrsealed2:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had more knowledge with the law cus right about now I am really wondering about libel and slander, the difference between them and how they apply to things like this.....

Also, the poster who named the D/D's the "incest alliance", first posts calling them that, then asks what the horrible thing is Eric said, then when ignored about it, posts using that name once again...and all that from someone that recently joined.

I guess the haters could not handle not being in the majority and all of a sudden had to start joining with multiple accounts...is that encouraged here?

Both the posters in this board AND the actual Big Brother HG players get caught up in the game. Things being said and done in the heat of the moment. It's the Nature of the Beast. Soon enough it'll all be overwith, another year will pass, and everyone will be back here greeting newbies and oldies despite differences.

And I will be left to the title of EVIL all by my happy little lonesome once more. :stirthepot:

Scar I read your post and have watched this season and I must say you have said things alot worse than ED ever has. So you can pretend to be one of the "good people" but your posts say something else. You make light of the incest comments yet you fail to realize that for some incest is very real and not to be joked about. You also claim Dick has been rude, crude and down right evil yet you have wished death on both D&D. To me you put D&D to shame with your hurtful comments. Keep topping D&D with your posts just realzie you can teach them a thing or two about being hurtful.

How can you not put D/D down they are constantly putting down all of the calling them names making fun of their appearance. Dick thinks everyone is dumb except him and Dani. That spitting- I watch showtimeafterdard he spits everywhere- constantly how do they walk in the By. D/D are constantly putting down the HG not only as games players but human being . I wouldn't moncare if they were winning or losing, the are disquesting people. It sad to see this repaid with money Also he told the American public that Zach was a racist just to get him nervous. WHo is more racist the Dick complaining about the smell of Jameke hair and that Jameke entitlement.

BUMP

Both the posters in this board AND the actual Big Brother HG players get caught up in the game. Things being said and done in the heat of the moment. It's the Nature of the Beast. Soon enough it'll all be overwith, another year will pass, and everyone will be back here greeting newbies and oldies despite differences.

And I will be left to the title of EVIL all by my happy little lonesome once more.

I guess I have thicker skin than most people out here and in the house. I was disgusted by the houseguest crying just because Dick was yelling and saying things. If I was in the house I would have yelled back and not acted like OMG the big bad wolf is coming to get me. I guess that is why I became a ED fan because I didn't respect the houseguest who let what he said get to them. I respect Jen because at least she didn't cry over what Dick was saying. She infact had the best comebacks when she would smile and say thanks.

You give what you get in this world my firend. If you are a Dick fan (and I am sure that is the case in more ways than 1), then I know that you appreciate it when Cancer Boy yells at Amber, Jemeka, Erik, Jen, Kail. He is obscene and crude. Anyone with half a brain could see what a lose he is with his hair, his make-up, his stupid goatee and his piercings. Besides some have intimiated that Dick swings both ways so the IA might be him and the guy that helped him cheat with the coded letter. Who knows? It's all speculation. I haven't said anything out of line. In fact, I haven't said anything, all I have been doing is typing. Someone try to post with a straight face that Evil Dick is not a coward. He gets in all the girls faces, and uses his cancer shoulder as an excuse not to fight the guys.

I think it's funny how those who hate D&D for what they say or how they act post things that are more vile. Between our beloved AP making that incest comment to posters wanting D&D dead I am shocked how people who find what D&D say things way worse than what D&D has ever said. Some people need to get a grip and realize such violent and disturbing wishes on people in the house is wrong.

Just out of curiosity how did you feel when Dick said "I can't wait to feel the bones in your throat crush beneath my fingertips" to Jen...and the ever popular "I want to rape your ass until you bleed to death"?

Were you all up in arms on the message boards then?

I was when Eric made the incest comment.

I'm just curious if Dick gets a pass since you like him.

Xal no I didn't get all up in arms with what Dick said nor did I get all up in arms with Eric making the incest comment. I guess to me words are just words but I do find it funny tha some people bash Dick for what he has said yet they say worse things than what he has said. They are like the "good people" in the house. They feel they are so much better than the rest yet there actions or in this case there words tell a different story.

I didn't know he said either of those 2 things. WOW. I only thought I disliked that coward, now I do hate him. CBS has no integrity, he should have been kicked off for either of those comments. Also, for you Dick lovers, did you notice that no similar statements from Dick to any of the guys? There's your hero.

Not really. The HG's never really knew how to take Dick. They were scared of him and for good reason.

Dick is a cruel vile being who isn't really happy unless he's inflicting pain on someone, if not the HG's

sometimes his daughter. The both of them can rot as far as I'm concerned.

Do you really wonder why these people think of themselves as good compared to Dick? Please.

Cindy you deal with Dick the way Jen did and not let it bother you. Jen used to drive Dick crazy by her reactions to him. He tries to get in the persons head and with Jen she didn't let him. It only pissed Dick off more when Jen used to smike and say Thank You.

How can you not put D/D down they are constantly putting down all of the calling them names making fun of their appearance. Dick thinks everyone is dumb except him and Dani. That spitting- I watch showtimeafterdard he spits everywhere- constantly how do they walk in the By. D/D are constantly putting down the HG not only as games players but human being . I wouldn't moncare if they were winning or losing, the are disquesting people. It sad to see this repaid with money Also he told the American public that Zach was a racist just to get him nervous. WHo is more racist the Dick complaining about the smell of Jameke hair and that Jameke entitlement.

Huh???? What does that have to do with race? Maybe Jameka's hair did stink when Dick said it, and many people have talked about D/D's sense of "entitlement". What's racial about that?

Trash their character on the show but let's stop pretending we know these people. We have no idea who they really are outside of this game. Get over it. It's a TV show.

Some of the comments in here, about the HG's, are as bad as what's been said in the house.

I really dislike Eric's character for the show but I don't know this guy. However I do feel we wouldn't get along if we met.

Archived