The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

especially with the chaos that was going on.

LOL

Your right...According to Jameka/D/D and Zack...Eric was going beserk and shoving and smacking everyone.

He felt safe with his helmet on. The crew thought they might require a tranquiller dart gun to take him down.

Weasels can be vicious!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick put a ball in his pocket yes but,

he then took it out and put it in the tube....

He was trying to collect them first, then put them

all in his tube at the same time instead of running back

and forth wasteing time.....When he realized it wasn't

that easy collecting the green ones and heard that others

were getting a few balls in their tubes, that is when he took

the one out of his pocket and put it in his tube....

i am guessing there are a few people that didnt read through the whole thread (who could blame you.. its long)

but it was confirmed that dick did NOT put a ball in his pocket, it was in fact his broken necklace that he later pulled out of his pocket in the kitchen after the comp and told BB that he thought there was a part still missing out in the back yard where they did the comp.

;)

Time to get off of this controversy. Dick did not cheat. As bad as the Dick haters want something to grasp at he did not put the ball in Jameka's tube. He would have had nothing to gain from that. No one saw him do that. It was pure speculation when everyone thought he put a ball in his pocket. It has been confirmed that he did not put a ball in his pocket, but rather his broken necklace. Ok, new topic. lol

no problem Snuggs... i figured people probably read the first 1 or 2 pages and then thats it.. (then you realized that the night crew was really crazy with their posts! lmao)

i think there should be a periodical post explaining what was put in dick's pocket so it doesnt get crazy here.. :animated_rotfl:

lol fizzle... I'm not sure that a periodic recap will prevent things from being crazy in here, but it's worth a try! lol

All of you are just tooooo funny!!!! I feel really wierd sitting her all by mysef laughing out loud. :animated_rotfl:

I saw the pic of Dick with a blue ball on the CBS forum

I wouldn't put it past someone over there to doctor a picture...

Anyways, Hey Marty, here ya go... Full protection... I think sometimes we all need it... :)

protection.gif

i am guessing there are a few people that didnt read through the whole thread (who could blame you.. its long)

but it was confirmed that dick did NOT put a ball in his pocket, it was in fact his broken necklace that he later pulled out of his pocket in the kitchen after the comp and told BB that he thought there was a part still missing out in the back yard where they did the comp.

;)

Thanks fizzle... I think we're done here now! :D

I am catching up from yesterday's feeds and came over here to see if people were talking about this. I didn't see anything in Dick's or Zachs pages.

Dick"I wonder why they are not telling us about the tube in the blue ball... they should of said something because Zack put it in... and it could fuck things up."

Is this true and will anything be done to change the current results? I know BB rarely ever changes results and Dick is pissed since feasibly Jam could have taken herself off since I think at the time she was in second.

Has anyone heard anything else?

(If true, this puts Zach into a completely different light.)

He said Zach "COULD HAVE" put it in.

Edited to add:

I find it really suspicious though that BB isn't addressing it on the show OR with the HG. It may be that it bounced in there and BB feels they would be liable for the unforseen complication. But, I don't know. I just wish they would clear it up for us viewers.

I really wish BB would address the issue of the blue ball. I think it's only fair to the viewers and Jameka to know what happened. I also feel that if It was not Jameka's fault that the blue ball ended up in her tube then BB should make up for their mistake. You can argue all you want that it wouldn't have made any difference, but since the situation played out the way it did, no one can be sure that it wouldn't have. If she her game had not have been thrown off by the DQ, she could have won the comp. She was tied with Zach when the blue ball showed up in her tube. It's not an issue of what would have happened, she should have had an equal chance at gaining the power.

I'd just like them to clear it up... not for Jameka or Dick or to 'right a wrong' done to any HG...

simply because I feel it did randomly fall into the tube, and I realize the chances of that happening are slim to ... very slim. So I'd love it if BB would show us a video... I'd like to see the ball falling into the tube. The fan of BB in me likes to see everything! lol

(btw, the other night I had the pleasure of 'correcting' my wife, after she was emphatic about Dick putting a ball in his pocket. She said again and again that she SAW him put the ball in his pocket. Then I showed her the video again, and she admitted it was his necklace :animated_bouncy: )

Archived