The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were all grabbing at the balls....I'm sure all of them had a

different colored ball at one time or another....anyone with a

tivo or dvr can stop it with a blue ball in someone's hand.

I bet at the right camera angle, there's one in Jameka's hand.

JMHO :pixiedust: No one cheated!

Dick is past the point where he'd do something like that. Even with betraying Eric and Jessica, he was apologetic about it and gave Eric his space after Jessica left. He's been a different person since Jen left and his only slip was doing the intimidation thing on Zack prior to his HoH win.

Couldnt have been Eric. No way he has blue balls after all he's been up to. If it was a sock in there then I'd say Eric for sure.

LOL

I think your going to see Eric wearing boots after BB....He's screwed for life!

People see him in NY...automatically start pulling up their socks to check everythings safe!

If he doesn't have socks on....they wonder where he stuck them.

Buses and Cab's with people waving socks out the windows at him....

Banned from shoe stores

People see him in NY...automatically start pulling up their socks to check everythings safe!

If he doesn't have socks on....they wonder where he stuck them.

Buses and Cab's with people waving socks out the windows at him....

LOLOLOL :smilielol: I love it

If Walmart was smart they'd start handing them out to the audience at the final

:party_smilie: You People Have Got To Be Kidding.........

C O M E O N N O W!

Why would Dick put the ball in Jamekas' tube "KNOWING" that he would be caught and kick out of the HOH game. Why? Either Jameka's did it herself (a honest mistake) or yes it could have fell in her tube from a bounce.

Why is it everyone tries to turn everything around? Give it a break!

Jameka's would not have won regardless, she sucks! ! !

Even though we don't see them there are real people standing around that are in charge of the game. They have many many people from all angles watching the game with cameras also.

So if anyone would think that Dick would walk over to Jamekas tube and put in a wrong ball. That is for the wackkos to believe.

Either Jameka did it herself or it bounced in there.

I vote that it bounced there. Dick would lose the game right then & there if he did it himself. Jameka might have accidentally done it too, the green & blue looked similar, especially with the chaos that was going on.

But, in keeping with the conspiracy theorists, I could swear I saw Allison Grodner run across the yard with a blue ball in her hand.

The footage also shows Dick putting a ball in his pocket at the beginning of the competition.

Seems very suspicious to me. Why would you not want to put the ball in the tube ASAP instead of collecting them in your pocket where they won't even fit?!

Now THAT I did see and it seemed really odd when it happened but then I got so caught up in the comp I kinda forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me.

You just know that originally BB producers had the hg's collecting the blue balls, until they had a run through and realized what Julie was going to have to say... :animated_rotfl:

Archived