The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

I can't believe there is even a "blue ball controversy." While people want to believe BB is rigged, their form of "rigging" the show isn't done by blantantly not showing footage of showing someone cheating. A camera man, a viewer, anyone may have caught, and its' too risky not to call out. :glare:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ TCS "god comment"

now all u need is the organ music that CBS/BB would play when showing clips of Amber and Jameka praying

If the ball did defy some physics laws and manged to bounce in, Jameka still should not have been disqualified. I understand that it's not like they can take away Zach's HOH, bring Eric back in the house and replay the competition but what they should have done is continue the competition as if nothing had happened yet and then if Jameka won checked to see if she had put the blue ball in her tube, in which case Zach would win the veto for finishing in second.

--hey all, this is fun. we have nothing else to really yap about now do we..??--

When they show Zach's 2-balled tube, freeze frame it, and Dick is (strangely enough) holding a blue ball in his left hand. But then there's nothing definitive that he dropped it in Jameka's. Could've. Probably not. Likely not.

Hey, I'm surprised D/D didn't fill up one tube. Jest sayin'.

...i'm going to see little colorful balls bouncing in m'dreams tonight...

Don't they have PEOPLE out there that control the comps? Do you think that Dick or one of the houseguests would walk over and put a blue ball in Jameka's tube?

Get real!

There were cameras at every tube, and BB records everything. I'm sure they looked at the tape. I'm sure they will show it bouncing in Sunday, and no, that's not defying the laws of physics. If it can fit in the hole, in can bounce in.

not really because of the speed at which it would have to be going when bouncing, a lot of those times you have to kind of force it in to get it down

The point is.....It doesn't matter how it got there. If Jameka didn't put it there herself, then she was DQ'ed and therefore shafted.
True, I don't see why nobody understands that.

Mimi... I'm still trying to figure out if the rules during last weeks HOH did not allow Dick/Daniele to pour their cups into the same bowl :animated_scratchchin: Seems like it would have been a great strategy... IF it was allowed... but I never heard the rule mentioned or heard them discuss the idea at any point...

shouldn't you be doing a podcast or something? That huge bouncing ball... is that an excercise ball they use on The Biggest Loser? :animated_rotfl:

I don't think anyone put the ball in the tube. However, I do think it bounced in, possibly. BB should have reviewed the tape, but they aren't always fair in competitions. I'm a Janelle fan, and I have to admit that they do go out of their way to be fair to certain people, like Janelle when she was in a comp where she was already out, but the buzzer didn't work for someone else. They re-did that comp., and Janelle won it the second time around, even though she was out the first time. But not for Jameka.

As a matter of fact, i do have one of those things. It's over there. I'm looking at it right now. Matter of fact, I sit here alot and just see it...over....there. (wonder what yer supposed to do with that thing...?) :rolleyes:

Indeed, I'll have alot to say about tonight's ep. Particularly this thread! :lol:

The Blue Ball Controversy

That just sounds dirty.....

I think it was probably just a fluke and I am glad Jameka kept competeing even after being "disqualified". I also think there is a very good likelihood that we will see slo-mo replay of the amazingly talented blue ball bouncing its way into Jamekas tube. (Why do I feel like I need a shower?)

Archived