The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

I thought that was what one of the HGs suggested could have happened. But with all the cameras, that would be really simple to show the HGs as well as the public. It would be over and done with.

I wish Dick would say more about it like he saw Zack put it in, or that it was being joked about or something. Right now it is left hanging.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Jemmie, I couldn't believe how insistant my wife was about it! lol Obviously she needs to come read Mortys to get her facts straight next time! :footballhelmet:

I too rewatched that Veto comp and Dick definitely puts a necklace in his pocket right after the start of the comp. BUT....if you FF to the first time they show a blue ball in Jamekas tube and then RW about a minute, you will see Dick holding a blue ball almost hidden in his fist. The scene is from behind Zachs tube, Jamekas is the next one to the left but off screen. Dick is standing in front and kind of between them and then moves off screen to the left.

Not saying he did it but it looks awful suspicious.

I find it interesting that CBS has not shown the video footage of the blue ball bouncing into Jameka's tube (or even mentioned it again, for that matter). Who's to say that something else didn't happen? Come on -- everything 'leans' in bb's preferred outcome in this game. Even telling people who they should vote for or what they should say in the DR. Just because they said the ball bounced into her tube, doesn't mean that's what happened. Why no proof? Why not show it? Even Jameka wanted to see the tapes.

And doesn't anyone find it interesting that Jameka has 'hinted' (more than once) that she may still be in this game? Telling Zach she stills see a light at the end of the tunnel, and later, kind of implying it may not be over for her. Does Jameka know something that we, and the other hgs, don't, I wonder? Not saying that's the case, but interesting nonetheless.

The ideal outcome for me? They give Dirty-Dicky a penalty vote for the coded letter (even if he couldn't use it, he still planned for it, and who's to say he didn't receive codes earlier as HOH?)-- even better, reveal footage of Dirty-Dicky sabatoging the Niagra Balls game and throw in another penalty vote with the first -- just for good measure. Then having OMG-Dani lose in the HOH comp. She'd be sooooo frustraaaaated. You don't EVEN knooow!

But hell, that's just me. ;)

I think they want to keep us in suspense. I think if they do show it they will show Jameka thinking it is green puts the ball in there or it bounced in the tube.

Just what I am thinkin.....

hehehe maybe they accidently used some balls that were made from that color changing material like toys are made of? cold they are green, and when they warm up they are blue? :animated_scratchchin:

hehehe maybe they accidently used some balls that were made from that color changing material like toys are made of? cold they are green, and when they warm up they are blue?

Ah, that must be what happened to the blue ball in Dicky's hand. He wasn't holding a blue ball at all -- just a case of sweaty palms.

Archived