The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope we get a shot of Dick kicking back later on, bouncing a ball off the wall a la Steve McQueen. classic.

He knew he was going to need something to keep him entertained so he copped a ball. ha

Funny ,The Great Escape 1963 great movie Steve gets thrown a baseball and glove every time the Germans catch him to bounce of the wall in prison cell . :animated_rotfl:

Even if Jameka was DQ'd unfairly, I'm sure they decided that it in no way affected the outcome. Why would they go back and redo it(which they can't because Eric left the game), just to get to the same outcome. If it had a chance of changing the eviction, I could see it, but it didn't.

How do you think they should do that without making it unfair for everyone else?

Anything they do wouldn't be unfair to anyone else because they already had an advantage over her. They need to correct their wrong. She was cheated out of a win. It doesn't matter if she would have won or not, she couldn't win. That's not fair.

It would not have mattered if Jam won POV anyway cause if Jam would have come off the block Zack would have went up. Dick would never have put up Dani anyway. Jam would have voted out Zach, Dani would have voted out Eric Dick would have broke the tie sending Eric out anyway, so Dick had the control anyway so why would he need to cheat? think about it people!! Besides whats the big deal Jam's still there. -_-

5 or 6 posts have been either edited or deleted based on reference to the original edited post (Does that make sense... lol)

Please, people... it's the end of the season... we're almost there. Can we all just get along? It's time to grow up... stop getting defensive and enjoy the rest of the season. Post your opinions, debate a topic but, don't try and read between the lines... and most of all DONT FLAME OR BAIT OTHERS. (Where's uvp when you need him... lmao)

If you think this post is about you IT IS... if you don't think it is about you IT'S NOT!!! ;)

Now let's talk about some BLUE BALLS! B)

Hey nobody had told me the meaning of Blue Balls. I know guys laugh about it. :animated_scratchchin:

So, I'm interested. What was the catalyst for your change of heart?

LOL Lynn ~ I just figured out Dick has 10 times the heart as Daniele does and I would rather him win the money.

My cousin got blue balls when he was in Viet Nam....he said they

hurt like hell. LOL

He said the cure hurt worse...

i think someone could have easily grabbed that blue ball thinking it was green (on its own with nothing to compare it to, it could be mistaken for green)

BB should have them put a color that wouldnt be confused with another color... unless the wanted something like this to happen... trick of the eyes... :huh:

TC, I'm not touching that! :inquisitive:

Forgive me if I am wrong. But Jameka kept playing after Julie told her that she was DQed. There is a video posting in the video thread that isn't available to watch just yet, but I want to take another look at it. She kept playing and telling Julie "I didn't Julie."

Anything they do wouldn't be unfair to anyone else because they already had an advantage over her. They need to correct their wrong. She was cheated out of a win. It doesn't matter if she would have won or not, she couldn't win. That's not fair.

You want them to screw over people that have done nothing wrong for the principle of the thing. CBS didn't do anything wrong either. They were on a live show, and assumed she put it in herself. Any normal person would have thought that. They did not have the ability to stop the show to watch the tape. By the time they did watch it, Eric was already gone, and there is nothing they could do about it.

Sorry Jem....just trying to be funny...he did though.

My husband is very color blind....maybe Jameka could

be color blind too...or maybe the goggles distorted the

color.....jmho :pixiedust:

Archived