Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't really matter who he nominates and Zach tried to explain that to Dick but

ofcourse Dick knows everything and doesn't listen. Why they would even be mad

about it is stupid and childish but then that's par for the course this year.

Who ever says Dick is this genious player is crazy. He plays by fear and intimidation.

The conversation recently between Dani and Zach in the HOH room is very illuminating

as to Dani's opinion of whose had the best gameplay. Zach disagreed. When Dani retold

the story of this to Jameka she lied and said Zach said he'd played the best game, which

he never said. He simply told her "his" game til now and ofcourse like her father she

didn't listen. Typical.

Why does the HOH even nominate two people for eviction this week. If one of the nominees gets it, it's a foregone conclusion that they are going to use it on themselves. If the non-nominee gets it, they have to keep the nominations the same. I guess I just don't see the point of the nominations. Does anyone else?

LOL. I thought it was kind of funny how it was both of the girls in the alliance who were wanting to "break" it or go back on their words........that was interesting to me.

When was the first time they went back on their word? As far as I can remember this is the first time for Dick.

danotoesalltheway, I really like you final 4 elimination competition. When down to the final 4, one HG shouldn't be deciding who goes home. These games BB comes up with really makes the game a crap shoot, not a lot about skill or knowledge. My guess is that they could play the same game several times, say 10 times, and the winner wouldn't be consistantly the same. You mine have a HG with 4 wins, another with 3 wins, another with 2 win, and yet another with 1 wins. And anyone of the HG could have won the very first competition, it could have been a HG with only 1 win.

After watching the past seasons of BB it's really depressing. The women always turn on eachother, with the only exception being Maggie and Ivette!! That's just so sad.

Poor Zach, D&D are still bashing him. I thought they were going to the final 3 together and this was Zach's plan all along, to back door Jameka.

Zach,

I will admit, when I 1st saw you I thought you were weird and wanted you out the house week 2. However, you have proved yourself to be a better person and player then I gave you credit for.

By the way, to bad the enemy twist didn't work out for u and Jam. I was glad to see you resolve your differences before you went in the BB house. I was also glad to see that after you and Jameka attended bible study before entering the house you were able to put aside those differences and attempt to win the game together. Zack, remember in the future you can't photoshop Jameka and a Wiccan solstice ceromony. Be good to each other and see you soon.

Archived