Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

My problem with Zach's recent decisions are that he must be an idiot for wanting to go F2 with Jam. He has a better chance of winning it all vs. a Donato. Zero chance vs. Jam.

And if Jam wins, I'll be so upset with BB as she's not done anything but lose, whine, and act like she's better than everyone else.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I remember on the feeds many many times Dick and Zach just talking about nonsense. Dick was ALWAYS nice to Zack. He may have thought he was a dork but he always gave him the time of day.

Zack was partially left out of a lot because he went to bed early and slept while the LNC and others were playing the game of Big Brother.

My problem with Zach's recent decisions are that he must be an idiot for wanting to go F2 with Jam. He has a better chance of winning it all vs. a Donato. Zero chance vs. Jam.

I'd love to agree with you but I don't think so. True Jam will more than likely have Jess, Amber and Dustin's vote, but Jen will more than likely vote for Zach. Eric, as america*s player will more than likely vote for Zach (as he has "played" a better, albeit late, game). That leaves Dick and Danielle. They shouldn't hold it against Zach for one of thier oustings. Dick and Danielle have repeatedly stated that they hate Jameka and that she is worthless, so one would think they would vote for zach, as well.

3-4 Zach wins Big Brother

IMO, Jam can only really win against Dick, and that's a BIG maybe

Marty, you didn't imagine those conversations between Zach and Dick. I saw them, too. lol. Gee, didn't Dick also say something last night that regardless of how things turn out, he still wants to hook up with Zach with something to do with Zach's company???? They bonded on some level.

Zach just feels more threatened by Dani because she is a HUGE Competitor and good at it!

His game play is agreeable. Getting a donato out seems fair. Will help in the game, good for you.

On the other hand, his cockiness, not so much. Why does he have to start this shit ? WHY ZACH?

My opinion of you has come back. Why are you even on big brother, LOL .

Congrats, you have made it to the final three.

Good Bye Next Week. * Hopefully * ... All in thinking a Donato wins POV and then following HOH .

No matter who gets nominated, the power is in the hands of who wins the POV. POV winner decides who goes home. So really what the next competition determines is who gets to decides who goes home next. There no point to actually nominate anyone.

This was my idea on how the Final Four should be set up so no one would be nominated:

They could have the HOH (series of 3 events like final 3 HOH) to determine 1 person to go to the final 3, then kind of like a nomination, the HOH pick 1 Person to bring into the final 3 that they want and the remaining 2 left COMPETE to get to the final 3. They could have a series of 3 events (somewhat like the final 3 HOH again) and whoever loses, GOES HOME. This competition would be taking place of the veto, but it only seems fair that the HOH should get this much power after winning that HOH competition. I think that the game needs to be shaken up and not having a POV and having HOH choose who competes to get evicted instead of voting seems like a way to really spice things up and make things interesting.

With friends like that who needs enemies...I really don't think anyone of them care about making friends in the house anyway. But, a little common respect amongst the hg wouldn't be a long reach for human beings who just happen to sign a contract to live in a house together for three months.

It's just a game show, but belittling of others is not necessary.

All I can say is that I liked Zach from the get-go. I am probably, other than his mother, the only one who liked him this season. He was the whipping boy for Dick and the tool for Dani but managed to keep his alliance with them despite their abuse. Some would call it being a stupid a@@ but I think he was smart in playing it that way. Go Gettum Graphics Boy!!

Zach is really in a sweet spot right now and I am kind of rooting for the guy. Yeah, he was a floater for a lot of the show but he was kind of forced into that role. After all, he was in that original four person alliance with Kali, Mike, and Nick (well, maybe 3 person alliance) and he was in real danger after they got rid of Mike. Nobody really would ally with him after that. Even Dick told him he only makes alliances week to week. However, Zach figured out it was in his best interest to keep allied weekly with D&D which is why he went along with the plan to evict Eric and voted out Dustin. Keep in mind regardless of what Eric was going to do, Jen and Zach had a big role in Dick staying that week. Now everyone says it's a no brainer that Zach should of used the tremendous power the veto gave him in the fast forward episode to get rid of Dani right there. However, he would have had to keep Eric and there is a case to be made that while Eric has not matched Dani in competitions so far, he still could have been the more dangerous player. He didn't have a lot of time to make the decision and you could tell he wasn't even sure he was doing the right thing but instead of having three people mad at him with Jam, Eric, and Dick if he would of used the veto, he only alienated one jury member. Eric would have been pissed at him either way for his role in having Jess evicted.

Now for the final four, even Zach isn't stupid enough to not realize that he needs to get rid of Dick or Dani right now. Again, even if one of them goes, the other has to take him along with them to the final 2. And regardless of what he tells Jam right now, he has to take Dick or Dani if he gets HOH. The only way Zach makes the final 3 and doesn't get to the final 2 is if both D and D stay and he doesn't win HOH. Therefore, one of them has to go now. Now, you could argue that Dani would take Zach to the final 2 but I don't think so. And Jam would take Zach over Dick or Dani.

Could someone explain how the next eviction, HOH, and POV work?

Does Zack have to put up two people, or can he put up only one?

If D & D win POV and take themselves off the block, does Zack have to put up Jam?

How does the next HOH and POV work after Zack? Will he be able to win HOH again?

Just a little confused.

Zach nominated Dick and Danielle. Whoever wins POV has the power. If Dick wins POV, he gets to take himself off and vote Jam out. Leaving it to be him, Dani, and Zach. They then play for HOH. Whoever wins the HOH picks one person to go with them to Final 2.

Am i right?

Cindy, I have to respectfully disagree with you on the Jess and Eric thing. Dick was NOT the one who wanted to do it. he kept saying all week long to get rid of Jamezus. Dani was the one who kept pushing for Jess and even Zach at times. I mean, at least that's what I saw on AD and on some of the live feeds. Even after Jess was evicted and then Eric, Dick made some comment about doing that and Dani was reassuring him that that was what needed to be done. She is the one who wanted to get Jess out and break the alliance--- not Dick. On the other side of it, jess wanted to do it first and Eric talked her out of it.

Archived