Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Zach is too evil to tell the truth about the coded message while Dick was honest about it. J/K

If you watched the feeds when Dick realized the code was in there it was pretty funny. It came too late and he even forgot about it so how can people say it helped him in the game. IF you wanted to get upset about cheating and having codes in letters then Zach's would be worse because at least his code can still help him in the game. But I can care less about either codes I am just pointing it out since I don't see the people wanting Dick beheaded for having a secert code in his letter wanting the same for Zach.

What code? Honor is not a code. Its a word. Who is to say that Zachs dad and Zach would view the same people as honorable anyway? Dick spoke about a specific pre planned code with his son. All Zach said is his dad told him to play with honor. That sounds like a good dad.

Some Dick fans seem to reach for any rationalization they can to defend his nasty actions.

But Dick admitted to breaking the rules! The biggest rule of the house! Zach has not admitted to that so there is no proof that he got outside information. Dick said that it was planned. He read the sentence with the information. There is a big difference here. Regardless of whether he was able to use the information, HE CHEATED!

Zach looks at himself in the mirror and does his Eastwood imitation. "Do you feel lucky? Well do ya?" from live feed thread

this line funny : Ironic

The Enforcer 1976

''When a black militant character offers to ensure that a female cop "don't get lonesome" while the men-folk meet in secret, Dirty Harry responds with "Well, that's mighty white of you." :animated_rotfl:

I think it's funny people are freaking out about a coded letter. I think next year HOH's should get coded message as part of being HOH. Maybe that will stop people from throwing the HOH comps. I also would have the HOH able to compete in the HOH comps after they were HOH. No more outgoing HOH's sitting on the bench. Let everyone play and if we get a repeat HOH then fine.

I think it's funny that people are trying to defend Dick's cheating. :animated_rotfl: There is no way to justify what was done. It's against the rules and he openly admitted to it. He cheated! Why hasn't anything been done? They could atleast inform the other HGs.

That's a good point about the coded message. I wonder where the people are wanting Zach to get in trouble for having a coded message in his letter? So is Zach a cheat now too or is that honor only bestowed on The Donotos?

Oh I missed the part where Zach said he worked out a coding system with his dad before the show started. Can you give me the link to that?

Thanks

If Dick's coded letter was cheating so was Zack's. Both got messages about the game from the outside. It doesn't matter if one was set-up in the beginning or not. So if you call Dick a cheat call Zach a cheat if you think Zach didn't cheat then you can't say Dick did.

He admitted that the letter was coded. It doesn't matter who it was talking about. It doesn't matter what it said. He doesn't even matter how the information would have been used. It's against the rules to get the information at all. It's outside information. That's against the rules. Dick cheated. It's much different from Zach's Dad telling him to play with integrity. We all know that Dick and Dani have played dirty. Zach knows because he's helped! That's not a code. That's common sense.

What did he cheat about? He read a letter from his son. How's that cheating??

I may be wrong but i think he said he and his son worked out a coded system before he went into the house

Is that true anyone??

I just wish Tuesday Julie says that there is a tie *shock on people's faces* D"ick you have a penalty vote for admitting to cheating"

Just because Zach didn't mention the coded message plan doesn't mean he didn't have one in place. The point is both got a coded message from the outside. I am with Marty in I don't care if they got coded messages more power to them.

I may be wrong but i think he said he and his son worked out a coded system before he went into the house

But his son is the one who wrote the letter. He didn't have to. BB didn't have to give it to Dick (of course they wouldn't have known about anything that Dick & Vincent spoke about prior to the show). If BB wants to be sure that there are no secret hints or clues given to the HGs, then they need to come up with a better system.

The typical defense of Dick... someone else was probably doing something wrong too.

Dick has admitted and boasted about having coded messages in the game. Zach hasn't and there's no proof he has. He only watched BB7 so I doubt he would think of that as opposed to Dick who's a major fan of the show.

But his son is the one who wrote the letter. He didn't have to. BB didn't have to give it to Dick (of course they wouldn't have known about anything that Dick & Vincent spoke about prior to the show). If BB wants to be sure that there are no secret hints or clues given to the HGs, then they need to come up with a better system.

Uhg :animated_shocking:

and i dont really care if someone thought of that before going into the house

the fact is dicklovers and the producers went ape sh!t when Jen ate "OH the integrity of the game is ruined"

Double standards

Archived