Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't usually come in the BB forums, but i have to say that Zach made a HUGE mistake last nite not using the veto! dick would have been forced to put daniele up and they could have voted her out then! WTF was he thinking????? unless he's been laying low, which is possible i guess, but c'mon dude! she's your biggest competition, not eric!!!!!!!! i've never been so frustrated with a stupid game show in my life!! how could you possibley think that dick and daniele would take you to the final two?? third place doesn't pay squat moron!

Reguardless who Zach put up everyone needs this POV to stay in the game ... I think he's gonna put up D/D but even if its D/J on the block D/D still need the veto to stay in the final 3 b/c if Zack gets it and he puts up D/J he might use it on Jameka ... With out the veto one of them are gone for sure ...

GOOD LUCK DONATOS!!! I'm rooting for ya!!!

I haven't read every post here so if it has been repeated, I apologize.

As always I am going to lay out the facts I know before me in making the statement that if Zach doesn't put up D/D he more than likely just got third place.

We know Zach is going final 3 now, it's a fact.

So here are the two scenarios depending on if it's Jameka or D/D evicted this week.

If Zach gets Jameka out (and putting her up puts her at risk) he now has D/D in the final 3. This means the ONLY way he gets final 2 is if he wins HoH. No way would Dick EVER take him and no way would Dani unless she is the stupidest creature on earth (since Dani knows if she takes her father she probably wins and even if she loses he gives her money).

So 1 out of 3 chance.

HOWEVER, if Zach gets rid of a Donato, here is the scenario I see as fact.

Zach wins HoH, he goes final 2. If the remaining Donato wins HoH, EVEN THOUGH ZACH JUST EVICTED THE OTHER, they'll pick Zach to go final 2. No way in hell would the remaining Donato take Jameka because then they just lost. If Jameka wins, it's a tossup. She may take Zach or the remaining Donato since she can and will beat both.

So Zach has MINIMUM a 2 out of 3 chance to go final 2 and possibly even a 3 out of 3 chance.

On top of all this, didn't Zach say 20 times all he wants is second place? Well the only way to almost insure that is to get a Donato out NOW. Otherwise, unless he continues being Superman and wins yet ANOTHER HoH next week, he's not going to the final 2.

Dick and Dani fans can argue it all they want but I see these things as inarguable facts. Zach has a much, MUCH better shot going final 2 with Jameka and a random Donato in the final 3. As a matter of fact, he has at least a 66% chance.

i have to say that Zach made a HUGE mistake last nite not using the veto! dick would have been forced to put daniele up and they could have voted her out then! WTF was he thinking????? unless he's been laying low, which is possible i guess, but c'mon dude! she's your biggest competition, not eric!!!!!!!! i've never been so frustrated with a stupid game show in my life!! how could you possibley think that dick and daniele would take you to the final two?? third place doesn't pay squat moron!

Glad someone else saw the same thing I did. Thanks Scubes, now i don't feel so lonely. :)

Zach has a better chance with two people who have won almost every comp instead of two people who have won a total of 1 competition?? He has a better chance going to the final two because family will turn on eachother??

He might not be able to completely trust Eric to take a deal, but after D&D evicted Eric, Zach can trust that Eric would have targeted them, not him.

I'm nominating ZACH'S REFUSAL TO USE THE VETO TO GET DANIELLE OUT as the dumbest, most over confident move in BB history

Zack also said he trusted d/d alot more than Eric..called him a Weasel. Jameka was in agreement ( plus her ticket to ride )

Jameka was also a big supporter that the Jess/Eric affair is BS. Eric going to Kansas...no way she said.

Zack also said he trusted d/d alot more than Eric

He trusts the blood relatives that will never turn on eachother or fail to help the other out, even after he witnessed them turning on their alliance for the third time in the game.

I NOMINATE ZACH FOR THE DUMBEST PLAYER IN BB HISTORY.

Zach has won 3 out of the last 4 comps and come in second in the other right? The guy is dominating now once he decided to stop throwing comps. He has played the stealthy ninja this year, waiting for the right moment to pounce and begin dominating.

I still think not using the veto last night was a boneheaded move but his move of now trying to get rid of Danielle is very smart, so if he sticks with it I'd say he's made up for the veto move.

Sadly, since Zach DIDN'T get rid of Dani last night, I predict she wins veto and gets rid of Jameka. Then it's 2 vs 1 in the final 3 and D/D will probably win the final HoH.

I guess Zach believed he had a better chance with D & D than against Jameka & Eric. Now Zach needs one of the Donato's to win POV, or he might very well be in the F2 with Jameka. He does claim to be aiming for 2nd place though, so who knows. I'm never really sure where Zach's thinking is.

I actually thought it was foolish for D & D to evict Eric and not Jameka. She has a lot of friends on that jury, and no blood on her hands at all.

Archived