Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone think anything will happen to Dick because of the blatant cheating? I liked the guy but going into the

game with intentions of cheating just ruins it. I would love to see him get disqualified and booted out.

They aren't going to do anything.. why would they? They haven't done anything before. The game is over. This season sucked anyways. The worse ever.

Does anyone think anything will happen to Dick because of the blatant cheating? I liked the guy but going into the

game with intentions of cheating just ruins it. I would love to see him get disqualified and booted out.

I doubt it. BB are the ones that gave him the opportunity for it to happen, and it's not like it didn't happen in other seasons. Who's to say that his son actually went through with it anyways?

since we havent seen the rule book... we shouldnt assume that there is a rule stating "house guest are forbidden to receive letters that have coded messages from loved ones... this includes any codes that were invented prior to entering the house."

i would think if there is a rule like that... then dick would not have admitted out loud on the feeds (and bragged about it to dani) that him and his son had came up with a code system before coming into the house. hello? why would he admit that knowing that he would get in trouble?

Dick's smoking alone has aged him 10 years. I was temporarily stuck in the Ohio valley area near KY for awhile where everyone smokes (worst in the nation) and they all looked old & bar hard. Voices like dry gravel roads & permanently pursed lips. Esp the women. Reallllllllll attractive people. For beef jerky. Maybe he'll buy the patch with any winnings. Beats being a Lunger. Nastyyyyyyyyyy!

Fizzle brought up a very valid point. We don't know what the houseguest were told they could do or not do.

It is clear that he did have INTENTIONS of getting outside information. If this came to him earlier in the game it could have impacted his decisions. Like I said before I did like Dick in the beginning but his constant verbal abuse just got old.

The producers will absolutely not do anything about it. It would go against this season's plan. By the way, welcome!

btw: How do you quote?

To copy the text you want to quote, highlight it then right-click your mouse and click on copy.

Go to add reply, look for the icon that looks like a cartoon quote bubble and click on it

Put your cursor between the tags, right-click your mouse and click on paste

Archived