Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

I can't read the Live Feeds posts any longer. Dick's bragging makes me sick. He is so cocky and sure of himself. If American had not kept him in, he would have been long gone

Since Dick doesn't know about AP why shouldn't he be cocky? He's going to have a big surprise when he wins and finds out AP helped him.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't do that ball-less wife beater even if I had someone else's vagina. He's a worthless piece...I actually thought he needed to come out of the closet, especially after the things he said to Dustin. Hmmm...Dick may be a bit latent and his homosexual phobias just add to my thoughts of him hiding in the closet.

If the headshot of Dick is any indication you could be on to something.

I think Dick is stuck in the 80's. Being in his twenties was probably his happiest point in life. The wardrobe, the black nail polish and what looks like eye makeup (could be facial tats) reminds me the decade of big hair.

If he was a woman he'd still be wearing Dynasty suits with big shoulder pads.

lol, you snorted your coffe yesterday too boobeans, I love it!!

I guees everyone missed where Dick and Zach made up and all is well.

QUOTE(Morty)

7:20PM BBT: Dick has come outside and is smoking. Zach says that he apologizes for going off. Dick says they're both at fault. Dick said that Zach has had help through this game and that when he was nominated (Dick) the plan was for Zach to work with Daniele. Dick says he understands the strategy, but doesn't understand Zach's speech. Zach says he's happy to be playing the game with the best people in the game. So a truce between Dick and Zach has been called. The two of them, in pretty much agreement with all the facts, fill Jameka in on all the details.

Oh How touching, but Zach had nothing to be sorry for. How nice of Dick.. he can say sorry all he wants it's jsut words to Dick, he shows whohe truly is through actions.

worthless POS

Go Dick, you have made this year so fun to watch for me no matter what anyone says about you I am rooting for you and your daughter to win this game, this game is all about lying cheating and as I see it you have done the best job so far along with your daughter so keep it up and win the game donatos for the win yes!!!

Dani rolled her eyes at Dick when he said he'd pay for his kid's college...

she probably knows that will never happen.

I think it absolutely WOULD happen. And I think Dani knows it too. Her rolled-eyes look is something she gives Dick regularly, usually followed by..... Whateverrrrrrrr.

Archived