Thursday, August 23

uvp

Why do I still think it ain't over till the fat lady sings??

That "something" will happen that will have Jen staying...

Won't believe it till I hear the votes.

Wonder if she'll keep that ridiculous plastic grin in her face..??

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We almost had that, in reverse, with Dustin. Didn't he avoid everyone but Amber?

He hugged Amber, Jameka, and Jess. He shook Zach's hand. So he didn't really snub everyone. With Jen, however, it's a completely different story. I can see Amber and Jameka hugging her but not anyone else.

Everyone is very dumb for treating Jen they way they did. Do they not realize she could be a deciding vote at the end of the season?

I think the girls and Zach will give her half hugs just to hold up appearances. Dick will stand up and say something like "Let the door hit you on the way out" or something equally poor sportsman-like. Eric will be close behind Dick, trying to mimics Dick's false sense of toughness and saying "Yeah Jen, let the door hit you."

Is there a place online to watch the show live? Dang NFL is interrferring with BB the next 2 Thursdays. :nono: I tought at the beginning of the season I saw something abut watch it live but I can't find it now.

Everyone is very dumb for treating Jen they way they did. Do they not realize she could be a deciding vote at the end of the season?

I think Zach has considered it, and that's why he played chess with her last night.

Eric knows it. He's been joking about making a shirt that says "costing myself jury votes since 2007". It refers to both Jen and Dustin.

think Zach has considered it, and that's why he played chess with her last night.

Not if Jen does not go to sequster she will abdicate her vote to America . What is latest on that deal and will we find out tonite what she will do regarding the matter ?

Do you think Jen will hug anyone when she walks out the door tonight? If memory serves me right it would be a BB first if she just walked out the front door and snubbed everyone completely (or everyone snubbed her).

I keep having visions of Julie announcing her eviction and no one even gets off the couch. They just sit there looking at each other as she walks out the door. Then just before the door closes they all start :party_smilie:

If i were Jen, I would be dumping lord knows what into Dick's stuff. I'd also short sheet his bed, rig doors amd bleech his black socks. I'd be tearing into Eric's stuff too. Maybe add some slop to Amber's drawers (ooo, that's not a good picture).

What more can BB do to her? Make her go home?

If you're gonna go out...go out with a bang.

Jen needs to tell in front of all HG the incest comment ERic made and rub it in but she was in HT weeks ago when it happened so she will probably not remember it.

Does no one know if Jen is going to sequester and will we find out tonite ?

Jen is gone die is cast "Jacta alea est" 6-0 no way she can stay .

Archived